Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)

Go down 
+3
lennu
Tasita
Shiraz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) Empty
PostSubject: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 8:14 pm

Baltimore Sun "USA" (July 25th 2007 issue)

Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) Bsj25th2007ast2
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 8:46 pm

Really weird...
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 8:46 pm

Well, i don't believe that story and we haven't seen any pics?? And if she didn't have money i'm sure that she has borrowed from Katie..
Back to top Go down
grace*
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
grace*

Female Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 10:28 pm

I don't believe that story...we didn't even get pics of victoria and katie at the hotel.
Back to top Go down
becksbabygirl23

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:27 am

i dont buy that story...people always try to be mean and make things up..
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 8:41 am

Hm............
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 2:06 am

Rep: Posh and Katie Paid Their Bill

Contrary to a report otherwise, Victoria Beckham is no cheapskate. Gossip columnist Liz Smith writes that Beckham, 33, stiffed both gal-pal Katie Holmes, 28, and her waiter when the pair ate lunch at Hollywood restaurant Asia de Cuba on July 25.

Reportedly, the celebs "click-clacked" their way into the eatery while Posh treated the paps and fellow lunch guests to an "aren't I fabulous and aren't you lucky to be here to see me" stare. The situation got worse when Posh failed to leave a tip or even cover her portion of the bill.

A rep from Asia de Cuba denies the report, telling "that it is false and the only truth to this story is that they did come in to Asia de Cuba for lunch. The server told me they were delightful, Katie paid while Victoria was away from the table and left a generous tip."
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 12:15 pm

^thanks about that Shiraz, unfortunatelly that story is in papers here in Finland and other places and usually those papers don't correct those stories..
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 6:35 pm

lennu wrote:
unfortunatelly that story is in papers here in Finland and other places and usually those papers don't correct those stories..

Oh yeah sad.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 2:20 am

Stupid fake stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)   Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Story (from Baltimore Sun)
Page 1 of 1