Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria on Ugly Betty

Go down 
+2
*Beth23*
vlada
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vlada
vlada

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Victoria on Ugly Betty Empty
PostSubject: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 1:22 am

Victoria Beckham will guest star on the hit ABC series Ugly Betty this season.

At ABC's All Star party Thursday night, executive producer Marco Pennette confirmed reports that the Spice Girl would make an appearance on the show, possibly to play a bridesmaid.

“There's a wedding dress involved,” Pennette tells Usmagazine.com. “There's a wedding involved with her storyline.”

He joked: “But we want her husband {soccer star David Beckham) on set. It's one of the requirements.”

Actress Becki Newton, who plays diva Amanda Tanen on the series, has already predicted a catfight between Beckham, 33, and her character.

“Amanda is going to be like, 'I'm not standing next to Posh because she's too skinny. She's gonna make me look fat.' Amanda's gonna take her down.”

Someone who is looking forward to Beckham’s arrival? Betty’s womanizing boss played by actor Eric Mabius.

“She catches a lot of flak in the press in England, and I don’t know why exactly, because she’s a very eloquent, highly functioning, brilliant woman,” Mabius tells Us.

“I went to the UK Glamour awards so I spent a little bit of time with her, and she couldn’t have been sweeter and more well-spoken -- just cool.”

-US Magazine
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 2:20 am

Aww what Mabius said was so sweet! I cant wait to see her on this!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:26 pm

Yes now official news :

Victoria Beckham will play a bridesmaid in the next series of Ugly Betty.

Eric Mabius, who plays Betty’s boss, let the news slip on US news show Entertainment Tonight.

Eric originally revealed last month that Posh would be making a cameo appearance on the show.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Thanks Shiraz. Can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 8:28 am

tnx Shiraz!
Back to top Go down
grace*
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
grace*

Female Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 12:00 pm

Thanks Vlada & Shiraz.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 7:00 pm

New Update :

She'll wear a padded suit

Victoria Beckham is set to play a fat bridesmaid in hit US show Ugly Betty.

The Spice Girl will star as herself in an episode to be aired next year - but with a twist.

The usually svelte Victoria, 33, will turn up to a wedding looking larger than life.

Posh will wear a fat suit, having supposedly gorged on calorific treats since her move to LA.

'Everybody at the wedding will be expecting skinny, beautiful Posh to show up,' a source tells the Daily Star.

'But they'll be horrified to see she's piled on the pounds because of major comfort eating and American junk food.'
Back to top Go down
grace*
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
grace*

Female Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 7:06 pm

lol that should be exciting...can't wait 2 c it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria on Ugly Betty   Victoria on Ugly Betty Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria on Ugly Betty
Page 1 of 1