Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?

Go down 
+5
poshlady
The Gossip Girl
poshigirl
Laura
Shiraz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? Empty
PostSubject: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyMon Dec 04, 2006 12:25 am

I just want the year. I think the fans of the 1996/1997 Victoria are so rare now. 😢
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Female Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:01 am

Whenever the Spice Girls came out in America -- don't know the date exactly, I was young. Probably 1997.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:08 am

I dont remember the exact year... but it was at the first moment of the SG and then again I didnt care for the group but I was interest in VB...or VA at the time! Then she became more famous because of her realtionship with DB.. I think thats was the time I became more interest but in 2002 was the year I really have a big interest for her!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:13 am

It's so great her current look reminds me of the one she had in 1996/97 sometimes because of the bob. Smile
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:19 am

Yeah.. I know! But she look so much better now though!! But as she has said we all look back and thinking why the heck are we wearing those hideous clothes, makeup etc... but thats because of the time and era.. .. we thinking that we all look nice now but in 20years I dont think we all will say the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:25 am

That's her opinion but me I find her too gorgeous during the Posh Spice days. In this new pic in her dvb blog (the one in the bed) she looks So much like she did in 1996 I can swear. hehe
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:45 am

Hehe... I know! I love those new blogs pics!!!

You know with the bob, pose, and her attitude kinda reminds me a little bit of Anna Wintour dont you think???
Back to top Go down
The Gossip Girl
The Gossip Girl

Female Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:48 am

When she was on the spice girls!! I luv her fashion atitude lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:57 am

poshigirl wrote:
Hehe... I know! I love those new blogs pics!!!

You know with the bob, pose, and her attitude kinda reminds me a little bit of Anna Wintour dont you think???

lol no she reminds me of how she used to look here Smile :

Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? Novze1.th
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 2:02 am

From that era to.. but you have to admitt you kinda feel the Anna vibe??? Hehe.. ..
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 2:06 am

LOL You make laugh. I don't know why I didn't get the Anna vibe lol Btw, in the pic' she's like doing a yoga pose isn't she hehe
Back to top Go down
poshlady

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 10:45 am

From the very begining Smile 1996
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Female Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2006 1:53 am

'Shiraz' wrote:
It's so great her current look reminds me of the one she had in 1996/97 sometimes because of the bob. Smile

It does! I have to admit, I liked the extensions & miss them sometimes, but I always prefer longer hair. The bob is edgier though, better for her career, & if anyone can pull it off, it's Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Posh_girl
Posh_girl

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptySat Dec 09, 2006 10:43 pm

I have been a fan ever since seeing Spice World the movie at the beginning of 1998!
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
Tanya

Female Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 10:49 am

I became Victoria's fan from the start......from Spice Girls....than i became Daivd's fan.........and now i loved The Beckham's......
Back to top Go down
123mike
123mike

Male Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 1:20 pm

Don't know the year (maybe 1997) but I'm fan for Victoria since the Spice Girls time.

She always was my favorite "Spice Girl" until know. Inlove
Back to top Go down
http://celeb-city.eu/forum/
lilvb
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
lilvb

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 2:15 pm

from 1996 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?   Since which year did you became fan of Victoria? Empty

Back to top Go down

Since which year did you became fan of Victoria?
Page 1 of 1