Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Homesick For Her Favorite Snack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Victoria Homesick For Her Favorite Snack Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Homesick For Her Favorite Snack   Victoria Homesick For Her Favorite Snack EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:48 am

Victoria Beckham Homesick For Her Favorite Snack

August 24, 2007

Victoria Beckham is addicted to British chips and has them shipped to her new U.S. home.

The Spice Girl - who recently moved to Los Angeles with husband David Beckham and their three sons - can't live without the tasty snack and always keep a supply of her favorite flavors in her home.

A source told gossip website TMZ.com: "Victoria has a thing for Walkers chips - cheese and onion and chicken flavor. She has them shipped over from Britain by the box-load."

The 33-year-old singer is currently on a strict diet, along with the rest of the Spice Girls, to ensure she looks her best on their reunion world tour.

Victoria is said to eat a low carbohydrate, high protein diet which mainly consists of sushi, edamame beans and quinoa.

Last year, she denied having an eating disorder, saying: "I eat really healthy, I love Japanese food, lots of fish, any sort of vegetable, lots of fruit."

"I think there's a big difference between someone having an eating disorder and someone who is controlled about what they eat. There's a big difference, and every now and then of course I go out and eat what I like. But I do try to be quite disciplined in the way that I eat."
Back to top Go down

Victoria Homesick For Her Favorite Snack
Page 1 of 1