Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria   Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 1:26 am

Lily Allen is sexier and slimmer but she still can't resist a dig at Mrs Beckham

The list of celebrities to have felt her wrath is almost endless.

From Bob Geldof to Paris Hilton, Kylie Minogue to Amy Winehouse, pop star Lily Allen has had an opinion on them all – and usually not a favourable one.

The bad girl has now cleaned up her act and claims she no longer needs to bitch.

But in an interview with The Mail on Sunday's You magazine, she could not resist one more dig at Victoria Beckham.
Lily, 22, who shot to fame when her single Smile went to No1 last summer, criticised Posh Spice's obsession with fame.

And as she revealed a glamorous new look of her own, Lily accused Victoria of revelling in being famous for no reason.

Lily, whose father is actor Keith Allen, said: "It does make me laugh to see pictures of Victoria Beckham on the front of a magazine.

"I think, 'You are not promoting anything, you don't need the money, so all it's about is being famous.'

"And I can never imagine my life being about being famous. I make music, that's what I am here for. I would never go out and court publicity. I am in such a good place, it wouldn't occur to me."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=491588&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

I think anyone who's wondering what does Victoria do, just has to go to the VB Projects forum & will know that she does a lot + the whole Spice Girls World Tour she's preparing.
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria   Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 2:08 am

Whatever...if she doesnt talk about VB, she wont get in the cover of anything...
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria   Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 pm

hasnt she heard of the spice girls?.. stupid cow, she hasn even brought an albulm for a year now, what does hse do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria   Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Allen's new attack on Victoria
Page 1 of 1