Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melanie C Blog (January 6th, 2008)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Melanie C Blog (January 6th, 2008) Empty
PostSubject: Melanie C Blog (January 6th, 2008)   Melanie C Blog (January 6th, 2008) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 12:23 am

Woo hoo!! 2008, Happy New Year everybody, it's going to be a good one.

Myself and all the Spiceys had a great Christmas. We caught up with our families, ate lots of mince pies and got some well-needed sleep!

We got together for a New Year’s Eve dinner at Gordon Ramsay's fabulous restaurant in Claridges. We got dressed up and had a great night. It was really lovely to see in the New Year with all the girls. We celebrated all the fun times from 2007 and raised a glass (or seven) to the ones to come and to the people who make them possible… especially you guys. THANK YOU!

Although we all really needed some rest we couldn't wait to get back on stage. The first show back was quite scary after not performing for a few days, but it was a blinder! In fact, the show has got even more exciting, we are having a ball and our audiences seem to be getting better and better.

It's lovely to be at home, even though it's freezing! I'm really looking forward to the show on the 12th because it's my birthday and I've never performed on my birthday before and I can't think of a better way to spend the evening. We're of to Manchester in a couple of weeks and we're really excited to take the show up north… so it's happy days in Spiceworld.

Hope you're all well and are avoiding that miserable flu. See you soon.

Lots of love...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Back to top Go down

Melanie C Blog (January 6th, 2008)
Page 1 of 1