Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)

Go down 
+2
vicbeck_style
Shiraz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely) Empty
PostSubject: Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)   Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:30 am

Seal Says Posh And Becks Are "Two Of The Nicest And Smartest People You Could Wish To Meet"

December 12, 2008

Seal says David and Victoria Beckham are "two of the nicest and smartest people you could wish to meet."

The British soul singer - who is good friends with the couple along with his supermodel wife Heidi Klum - insists the soccer star, his former Spice Girl wife and their three sons are just like any other normal family.

Seal - who raises three children, Henry, three, Johan, two, and Heidi's daughter from a previous relationship Leni, four, with the catwalk beauty - said: "You can tell a lot about people by the way their kids are. Victoria and David's boys are three of the most well-mannered children I have ever come across. When they have play days with my kids they always write thank you notes."

"That doesn't come from nannies, that comes from good parenting. Victoria and David are two of the nicest and smartest people you could wish to meet."

Seal also revealed he never doubted he would have a successful career in the music business, even when he started off with little known British funk band Push in the 80s.

The 45-year-old star - who had his first big hit in 1990 with "Crazy" - added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "I never for one second doubted that I would become successful, doing something I love doing and have the sort of life I have now. I wasn't happy, so I invented an alternative reality."

"I used to sit at the back of the class imagining that everything was perfect."
Back to top Go down
vicbeck_style
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)   Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:21 am

such cute last words! great message. =)

i think i read that bit about the kids long ago. when i saw it today in the site of one of the newspapers i was like ''uh?'' lol.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)   Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:00 pm

That's really cute.
Back to top Go down
joanne19
Star
Star
joanne19

Female Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)   Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:21 am

cute
Back to top Go down
Svetik
Star
Star

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)   Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)   Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm

aww thats cute Smile
thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)   Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely) Empty

Back to top Go down

Singer Seal talking about The Beckhams (lovely)
Page 1 of 1