Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Empty
PostSubject: TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...)   TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 am

{1} December 2004; . Guest Judge Of The Elite Model Look 2004 Finals held in Shanghai, China. The winner was Sofie Oosterwaalal of the Netherlands.

TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) A8cbf345334696TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) 21484145334698TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) 407c4f45334700

{2} February 2008; . Guest Judge for Project Runway, episode 14, fourth season finale. Her favourite designer was 21 years old Christian Siriano.

. Informations :
February 8th, 2008 : At the W Lounge during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week held at NYC’s Bryant Park. Victoria took on the role of Guest Judge for Project Runway, giving her opinion on the final contestants’ fashion lines being shown during Fashion Week. Posh sat front-row, in between the regular judges, supermodel host Heidi Klum and designer Michael Kors. Elle fashion director Nina Garcia sat next to Kors.
. Quotes :
Victoria said to :
1. David Foxley for The New York Observer newspaper : “Well, for me personally, there is one designer who is a very clear winne - in my eyes,” “There is one designer which every single piece I saw come out on this runway is something I would wear myself. He made me smile - upon realizing that she had divulged the sex of her fave fashionista, Mrs. Beckham grabbed our arm with her tan, itty-bitty fingers and turned around to see if any Bravo brass had heard her slip—“This designer made me smile,” she added quickly.
2. OK! Weekly : "There's so much talent and so much hard work in what we've just seen this morning," "When the designers come out, their families are here. This is what they have worked so hard for, it's just been great." "For me, there's one very clear designer that is the winner, in my eye," she told OK!. "There's one designer, that every single piece I saw come down this runway, I would wear myself."
. Pictures :
TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Aa6ac444721818TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) 518b6844721819TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) 61984744721822
. Video :
http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/214452/christian-siriano-on-trl.jhtml

{3} May 2009; . Special Guest at Germany's next topmodel, episode 13. Her favourite model was 18 years old Mandy.

. Informations :
It was aired on may 7th, 2009.
. Quotes :
Victoria : "My favorite girl was Mandy. I think she looks like a model and this is a model competition. She is fantastic and I would book her."
. Pictures :
TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) De8c7944722903 TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) 152bdc44722905TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) 183e9f44723182

{4} August 2009; . Guest Judge at American Idol, season 9 :

. Informations :
On wednesday august 5th, 2009, Victoria accepted this job. She agreed to guest in at least two episodes and will make an estimated £155,000.
. Quotes :
Victoria said to Ryan Seacrest on her kiisfm radio interview on august 7th, 2009 :
. Ryan : "Ok let's start with the important stuff : Amercian Idol today. You wil sit there and you'll fill the seat that Paula was in!"

. Victoria : "I am beyond excited, em, I mean when I got the phone call, I just couldn't believe it, I, I thought like I've got the best job, that there is and I'm just so happy to be here and can't wait!"

. Ryan : "When did you got the phone call? What day, tell us?"

. Victoria : "I got the phone call wednesday morning and I was, I was actually in bed and I got text from Simon Fuller."

. Ryan : "Right."

. Victoria : "em, saying you're going to Denver and I, I'm just you know so grateful to be giving such a fantastic opportunity, I'm such a huge fan of the show and so is David."

. Ryan : "We know that you guys watch and you've been on the show with the kids."

. Victoria : "Yeah. I come, I come to the shows with the kids and, and David loves the show. So, it's just great, I'm still grinning from ear to ear and I'm going to try hard to pout and not chatter that ilussion that I'm a moody cow but I don't know if I can. I'm just so happy."

. Ryan : "Well you, you are a nice person and this seat you will fill was filled by someone that was really sweet to the kids so you think you'll maintain that treat in the dynamic of the panel."

. Victoria : "Yeah, y'know. I wanna be nice to be. I know how it's feels to be stood there and to be judged and how you can feel when nerves really get the better of you and I don't want to chatter anybody's, anybody's dream but at the same time there is nothing wrong with a little bit of constructive criticism em you know, it's doing it, it's doing it nicely em cause even those that are bad, you know, they don't know that they're bad, some of them and they might kind of you know, and who am I to chatter that."

. Ryan : "What do you think of this show? You watch the show, you're in this business, you've been doing this for a while, not going to say for how much time to not make you feel old, because you're not, you look 12. But what do you think this show needs in terms of the next Idol?"

. Victoria : "You know what I'm looking for, is, is a great singer, is somebody who got that star quality, I mean it's hard to put your finger on what does exactly is, you know. It's about the whole package, I've always said I'm not the best singer out there, I never was but I worked really hard and I proved if you make the best of what you've gotten, you do work hard, and you're dedicated and you've got a vision and you're passionate. You know, you can do it. So I'm looking for the overall package, I think a certain amount of style, natural style, it's not about having money and dressing in expensive clothes but natural style is something [..] and that's what I'm looking for too."

. Ryan : "Ok, so today .. I appreciate you came .. but today, the point of you that I assume you'll take, it's the performer because that's what you are."

. Victoria : "Definitely, definitely. I'm on the performer side. 'Cause I really know how that feels and I know how it is when really nerves can get the better of you and you knwo your pitch goes off and you know, you're a little shacky but it is so nice when I went to the finally and I, and I was watching, you know it's such an amazing opportunity that Simon Fuller is giving young talented kids and it's just great to be part of that, it really is! When you look in their eyes they have that hunger, that passion! That's just great to be part of that!"
. Pictures :
august 7th & 8 2009 : at a hotel in Denver to be a guest judge on American Idol. She's there to film her first scenes at the call back auditions of the singing talent show.
TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Bos1sTV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Bosday2
august 13th, 2009 : In Boston for American Idol.
TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Bosday3
august 14th, 2009 : In Boston for the second day of American Idol auditions :
TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Bosday4

{5}February 17th, 2010; . Co-Host at The View, the ABC TV Show :

TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) 40759280

Back to top Go down
joanne19
Star
Star
joanne19

Female Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...)   TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:35 am

thanks shiraz great
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...)   TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Thanks Shiraz!
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...)   TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Is there a chance she will be again a judge at Project Runway?
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...)   TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 am

From Hello 'november 2010' & Allure 'march 2011'

TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Tvpro1TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Tvpro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...)   TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...) Empty

Back to top Go down

TV Projects (as a jury, as a host ...)
Page 1 of 1