Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heidi Klum admires Victoria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Heidi Klum admires Victoria  Empty
PostSubject: Heidi Klum admires Victoria    Heidi Klum admires Victoria  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm

15 February 2013

Heidi Klum admires Victoria Beckham and Gwen Stefani's style even though they are completely different.

Heidi Klum admires Victoria Beckham and Gwen Stefani's style.

The supermodel is a huge fan of both stars and revealed she would happily raid both of their wardrobes, even though they have very different fashion choices.

She said: ''Victoria has amazing dresses and fantastically high heels and is always chic. Gwen is the epitome of rocker chic, she isn't afraid to take risks and has a cool factor about her that I love.''

Heidi calls her own personal style ''eclectic'' and says a blazer or jacket is her fashion must have.

She told America's OK! magazine: ''My style is eclectic. I wear everything from vintage to my favourite jeans that I've had for 15 years to new designers to the biggest names in fashion.

''I love a great blazer or jacket. It's so versatile, great for any season and takes an outfit from day to night.''
Back to top Go down

Heidi Klum admires Victoria
Page 1 of 1