Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks Empty
PostSubject: Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks   Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 9:12 pm

David and Victoria land in Nice for some R&R; By : Elena Gorgan, Entertainment News Editor.

It must be really tiresome to walk a mile in David and Victoria Beckham's shoes. I mean, just the thought of doing, say, everything that Posh does on a regular basis is too straining... it leaves one dried up of all one's energy. But to actually do what Posh does would probably be hell...

Just imagine: you wake up, you go to the mirror and stare really hard at your own reflection, you wonder through your huge wardrobe (speaking literally), all the while torturing yourself with vital questions such as 'Oh, my God! What am I going to wear today? What? What???', you get all dressed up and go out. You shop until lunch, you go an have a light meal (sushi and... well, that's it), then you shop some more and, when the sun has set, you go clubbing or for some fancy dinner with your friends (no actual eating involved: you could either sip from a glass of water all night or stare at your reflection on the silver cutlery).

Also, imagine this: you have to also make some time in this busy schedule to do some product endorsing, to pose for the paparazzi, to go to a photo shoot, to house hunt for your family (in view of the move to the US) and to write on your blog. Welcome to the hectic life of Victoria Beckham! No one could pull it off, but she does, and I guess it's no use wondering why she should feel so often that she deserves a break... from being her.

David and his glamorous wife have just landed in Nice, where they are to spend an unspecified amount of time recharging their batteries. (We're not gonna say anything mean about him because he is the one who actually makes all the money Victoria gets to spend) Reports from the British media claim that, although the couple owns a posh villa in Nice, they will not be staying there (in fact, they didn't spend one single night in their 'home', which they bought in 2003), having already opted for Elton John's pink mansion.

As we've said, it's hard being David and Victoria. So, from time to time, they too need to just chill...
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks   Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 9:55 pm

it must really be tiring 2 be posh n becks. i dont know how dey can stand the heat
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks   Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 2:42 am

i agree with you poshbecks..........i wonder how they stand all these talk about them....if it was me i'll prolly hang myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks   Becks Taking a Break from Being Becks Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1