Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion Empty
PostSubject: Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion   Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 7:41 pm

By RICHARD SIMPSON

Her outfit says she means business.

Unfortunately for Victoria Beckham, she will need a little help from her friends if she is to succeed.

In a sprayed-on leather dress and leopardskin coat, Mrs Beckham met two of her fellow former Spice Girls to discuss a possible reunion.

With her husband David's £128 million deal with LA Galaxy and new Hollywood friends such as Katie Holmes and Jennifer Lopez, Mrs Beckham is said to be desperate to become a star in her own right in the U.S.

And the Spice Girls are apparently the best way to kick off her plans.

During their dinner in a London restaurant, she told Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) and Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) who is expecting her own baby in the summer, that they could earn a fortune by helping her revive the group in the U.S.

A look at the trio showed the former Posh Spice is already in the grip of Hollywood gloss. While her friends wrapped up warm in colourful coats, the expertly madeup Mrs Beckham preferred to show off her golden tan.

A source close to her said: "She sees the Spice Girls as an integral part of her assault on the U.S.

"Her plan is to reinvent in America, where she thinks they can make millions, then come back to the UK to do a few dates and a TV show about it."

Mrs Beckham is said to have told the other two: "Girls, I really need this to work. I need it for me."

The idea is for Miss Halliwell and Miss Bunton to persuade Mel Brown (Scary Spice), who is expecting a baby, and Mel Chisholm (Sporty Spice) to sign up as well.

"Victoria said she will be coordinating it, with the help of Simon (Fuller, former Spice Girls manager)," the source said.

"The time frame on this is starting very soon after Emma and Mel B have their babies - we are talking a year."

LOL
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion   Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 7:49 pm

Oh dear. Is that story from Daily Mail or Daily Star? So bull s... She needs Spice Girls to become big in Usa? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion   Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 7:56 pm

It's from daily mail. The most funny part is this one :

Mrs Beckham is said to have told the other two: "Girls, I really need this to work. I need it for me."

lol
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion   Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 8:05 pm

Shiraz wrote:
It's from daily mail. The most funny part is this one :

lol

Yeah so funny. That daily mail is so pathetic, i don't know why they are always so bitch for her.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion   Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 8:14 pm

They are usually but in this article it's more a compilation of lies and inventions than negative comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion   Dinner adds Spice to rumours of a reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1