Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
posh boy

posh boy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls Empty
PostSubject: Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls   Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 4:47 am

We all saw the photos of you out and about the town with former Spice Girls Geri Halliwell and Victoria Beckham. What did you talk about?
Kevin, Edinburgh

It was seriously real girly stuff. We had a lovely time catching up and talking about all those things that girls do.

They're both doing so well and I'm so pleased we've all stayed in contact.

Since I found out I was pregnant they have been lovely.

In fact I've spoken to all the girls from the band and they're all so happy for me and being so supportive.

They knew I was really looking forward to this time.

It's another great reason for us all to stay in touch and I hope all our kids will be friends too.

Also I really love LA - so I've told Victoria it's nice I've now got somewhere to stay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you all get asked this all the time - but will the Spice Girls ever get back together?
Stephen, Manchester

It's so flattering that people still think and write about us getting back together.

There was a poll about 'which band would you like to see reform' and we won, which we all find so lovely.

Personally I would love to get back together and I know in the past they've all said the same thing.

But the problem is getting us all to think the same thing at the same time.

It did nearly happen for Live 8, but one of the girls was in a contract so we couldn't do it. It was such a shame.

Plus with all these kids running around I'm not sure we'll have time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you find it strange that your old pal Posh is now one of the world's biggest style icons and most famous faces? Will you be borrowing her maternity wear?
Carla, Leeds

I see her in the same way as everyone else does - as an icon. She has an amazing style.

I must admit I do look at Victoria and think: "What nail varnish has she got on this week?"

She's brilliant and I'm so so pleased for her.

I'm not at the stage yet where I'm borrowing maternity clothes but hers were fabulous.

Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls   Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 2:47 pm

Thanks for posting, very nice interview.
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls   Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 6:53 pm

thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls   Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Emma speack oh the come back of spice girls
Page 1 of 1