Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Biker' gear makes Posh blush (with bits from an interview)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

'Biker' gear makes Posh blush (with bits from an interview) Empty
PostSubject: 'Biker' gear makes Posh blush (with bits from an interview)   'Biker' gear makes Posh blush (with bits from an interview) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 5:12 pm

'BIKER' GEAR MAKES POSH BLUSH

EXCLUSIVE

By Caroline Hedley 21/02/2007

Of all the trendy looks she has dreamed up, there is the one in particular that still gives Victoria Beckham nightmares.

The ex-Spice Girl - now an international fashion icon - cringes at the 1999 image of her and Becks in butch biker gear.

And she admits stepping out in the matching Gucci black leather number for a Versace party was a huge mistake.

Posh says: "It was the worst outfit I ever wore. Goodness me, that picture haunts me.

"I honestly don't know where to start - with the hair or the actual outfit. It was probably everything. It was just pretty horrible, full stop."

Her admission came as she spoke of her fashion brand DVB - which is expected to generate sales of £80million this year.

Posh, 33, knows that winning over the Yanks will be the biggest challenge when she and David, 31, settle in California ahead of his £128million move to LA Galaxy this summer.

She adds: "I am the first to say - do people really know who we are in America? We are very realistic about that."

As much as she adores her sons, Posh admits three pregnancies have taken a toll on her figure.

In an interview with Women's Wear Daily, she reveals: "Quite often I take the linings out of my clothes to improve the fit.

"I never allow them to get seethrough, though. I can't bear see-throughness at all - not after three children!"

Sounds like it could be time to dust off those old leathers...
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

'Biker' gear makes Posh blush (with bits from an interview) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Biker' gear makes Posh blush (with bits from an interview)   'Biker' gear makes Posh blush (with bits from an interview) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 6:26 pm

80 million?? if its true then i'm propa happy for them cos i want them to be propa successful in LA
Back to top Go down

'Biker' gear makes Posh blush (with bits from an interview)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB News-
Jump to: