Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beckham move to U.S. to be reality show (Yahoo! News)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vicbeckham

vicbeckham

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Beckham move to U.S. to be reality show (Yahoo! News) Empty
PostSubject: Beckham move to U.S. to be reality show (Yahoo! News)   Beckham move to U.S. to be reality show (Yahoo! News) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 9:03 am

When Victoria Beckham moves to town, the momentous event will be recorded for television by the creator of "American Idol."

NBC has signed a deal for six episodes of a half-hour unscripted series chronicling the former Posh Spice's relocation from Europe with her soccer-star husband, David, who has signed to play with the Galaxy team here, Daily Variety said Wednesday.

The series, which may air this summer, will be produced by Simon Fuller, the "American Idol" magnate who managed the Spice Girls pop group that included Victoria Beckham, the trade paper said.

Fuller said he was interested in a series with Beckham before the family's move to America was announced.

"For the past few years, I've been inundated with requests to make a show based on Victoria's real life. After much thought, we have finally decided to do it," with NBC as partner, he told Variety.

Beckham expressed enthusiasm for the project and the chance to work with Fuller again.

"This show is really something different. It's pushing the boundaries, and I think it's going to surprise a lot of people," she said.

Fuller manages both Beckhams and helped negotiate the famed athlete's lucrative soccer deal.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20070228:tv_posh_s_show__ER:1
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Beckham move to U.S. to be reality show (Yahoo! News) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckham move to U.S. to be reality show (Yahoo! News)   Beckham move to U.S. to be reality show (Yahoo! News) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 12:12 pm

I hope we could see the show in Europe too.
Back to top Go down

Beckham move to U.S. to be reality show (Yahoo! News)
Page 1 of 1