Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks Empty
PostSubject: Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks   Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 12:29 pm

March 01, 2007 :

VICTORIA BECKHAM rang me yesterday to say her new blonde hairdo makes her feel “like a new woman.”

The former Spice Girl spent a day lightening up for a new ad campaign for the US launch of her and hubby DAVID’s Intimately Beckham perfumes.

Posh called when she landed at Heathrow from LA where she had been hanging out at the Oscars as well as house-hunting.

She said: “I love my new hair colour, I’ve certainly got a spring in my step. And I’m keen to see if blondes really do have more fun!

“I thought it was very suitable for when we move to LA as well. It’s a bit of a sun-kissed Californian look, I hope.

“It took a whole day to do and I kept sending David pictures to check he approves.”

Victoria, who admits her new do is reminiscent of an old David style from 1999 stopped off in London on her way back to Madrid, where she is planning to celebrate son Brooklyn’s eighth birthday on Sunday.

She said: “While I’ve had a fabulous, glamorous time in LA, it’s back to reality today for Brooklyn’s birthday.

“He wanted to go to the Hard Rock Café so I’m taking him and 25 of his friends there for burgers. He loves it there. While I was at the Oscars I rang home to tell him and Romeo I’d met Spider-Man.

“I was at one of the parties and met TOBEY MAGUIRE, who plays Spider-Man, and the boys absolutely love those films so they were very impressed.

“I didn’t get a chance to talk to HELEN MIRREN and congratulate her on her Oscar, but I had a lovely evening with TOM, KATIE and JENNIFER.”

Victoria admitted she is worried the family have still not found a home for when they move to LA in the summer.

She has rejected countless houses in Beverly Hills and said: “There are a couple of potentials but it’s such a lot to spend that it can’t be a snap decision.

“David hasn’t been able to come out and see any houses with me yet, which makes it harder.”

Victoria has also been busy negotiating a deal to make a US reality TV show which will follow her efforts to set up home in LA.

She told a US magazine: “This show is really something different. I think it’s going to surprise a lot of people.”
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks   Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 1:26 pm

thanx glad 2 know everyting is well between her n david
Back to top Go down
x-Claire-17-x
x-Claire-17-x

Female Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks   Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 7:55 pm

Noooo not blonde, shes a traitor! Very Happy hehe im kidding!

She looks stunning as ever Smile x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks   Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldencurls for Posh Mrs Becks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB News-
Jump to: