Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolce and Gabbana talked about Victoria ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Dolce and Gabbana talked about Victoria ... Empty
PostSubject: Dolce and Gabbana talked about Victoria ...   Dolce and Gabbana talked about Victoria ... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 7:19 pm

Victoria Isn't Common Folk :

Media-shy and usually intensely private about their personal lives, Dolce & Gabbana decided to compare notes on each other's character. "I am more intuitive and impulsive [than Dolce]," Stefano Gabbana tells Stella Magazine. "There are two types of creativity. I have mine and he has his, but there is not one role for one person. Sometimes [we fight]. I fight for my idea and he'll fight for his and then sometimes something new and better comes out of the fight. Domenico and I are complimentary and the success of Dolce & Gabbana is due to a combination between our different but at the same time complimentary creatives." Famously a couple for 19 out of the 22 years they have designed together, the two no longer share their personal lives too. "We work well together," says Gabbana, "we have a good relationship, but I no longer know if Domenico goes to the gym after work. We prefer that our private life remains such." The pair also commented on recent changes to the brand's image - shifts in who represents their typical customer. "Victoria Beckham has not been wearing Dolce & Gabbana since a couple of years. We think every celebrity, as well as every woman, reflects her own personality in what she wears. When we create a new collection we think that what we design will be worn by common people. Our references are open-minded people, curious, ironic; people who don't fear to run risks."
(March 19 2007)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think she still wear some D & G pieces and she even talked about them in the Instyle interview recently I think. But they maybe mean she didn't wore something from their last collections.
Back to top Go down

Dolce and Gabbana talked about Victoria ...
Page 1 of 1