Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In "In" magazine Mel C talked about Victoria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

In "In" magazine Mel C talked about Victoria Empty
PostSubject: In "In" magazine Mel C talked about Victoria   In "In" magazine Mel C talked about Victoria EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 5:46 pm

In: At the moment there are again rumours about a Spice Girls reunion…

MC: … and the only thing I do all the time is saying that it is not the truth. Victoria’s Manager Simon Fuller seems to be telling everyone that a Reunion is already a signed thing – but that is not true. Nobody asked me yet. I can only repeat it again: There will be no Spice Reunion! At least none including new CD’s or Tours. I am not saying that there won’t be a one-and-off gig like Live Aid, but nothing more than that.

In: Why not?

MC: How should that work? Melanie B is pregnant. Emma is pregnant. Geri is a young and Victoria a triple mother. We girls love each other very much, we meet each other once in a time. No Quarrels! But a reunion wouldn’t fit at the moment. All of us being on Tour for months? Together with Kids and co.? Forget it. I can tell your readers: Especially in England they write so much bullshit: Don’t believe everything you read! And don’t believe what they write about Victoria….

In: Victoria got some problems at the moment anyway: moving to the US, Kids, David is travelling lots – and everywhere paparazzi…

MC: It is the life she chose to live and loves. Believe me: she can handle that very well and she is a very, very lovely mum.
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

In "In" magazine Mel C talked about Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: In "In" magazine Mel C talked about Victoria   In "In" magazine Mel C talked about Victoria EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 6:00 pm

aww bless her....nice comments abt victoria
Back to top Go down

In "In" magazine Mel C talked about Victoria
Page 1 of 1