Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)

Go down 
+2
Caroline
poshigirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) Empty
PostSubject: Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)   Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 10:00 pm

Click to enlarge:
Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) Th_77267_swscan0000500238rc3_122_345lo Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) Th_77272_swscan0000500239vd8_122_592lo
(tfs, scanned by pups_a @ lj)
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 889

PostSubject: Re: Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)   Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 10:49 pm

Thanx poshigirl!I`ll buy it tomorrow.Is it from the march issue?
Back to top Go down
splatcat
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star
splatcat

Female Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)   Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 12:23 pm

thanks poshigirl
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)   Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 9:04 pm

Ur welcome sweetie Smile

"For a long time singer Victoria Beckham did buy sunglasses made by others, until she decided to make them by herself. Why and what for – she did tell that to Poline S… (the journalist of this article, I don’t know how to write her name… )

-Papparazzi have “haunted” you more than once. In the photos you appear in typical dark glasses. Are you afraid of flashes (of the cameras)?
- On the one hand, behind dark glasses it’s easy to hide from foreign eyes. It’s necessary for a famous person. But on theother hand, it’s an integral part of the image. I wear them almost all the time, and spies with cameras have nothing to do with that.
- You’re short of wearing them, now you have decided to design them by yourself. Why?
- I’m a fanatic of fashion and everything that is connected with it. So I’ve always dreamed about my own fashion line. Butsunglasses are my fetishes. At first I just bought them, then I started to collect vintage models. When I felt that I know everything about sunglasses, I took a risk and made my own ones. Surprisingly it was way easier than I thought at first. Maybe that’s because I knew exactly what I want from the far beginning, how will the dvd eyewear look like.
- And how will it look like?
- Well, for example, we painted one model as a coloured sugar candy. All details and furnishings were made by hand. For the frames we used acetate, but for the ‘aviator’ models – metal. In such glasses I’m even ready to sleep.
- Did you make the collection for yourself? Because before that you bought similar glasses by other designers.
- Of course I followed my own taste, but if I would like to spoil myself, I wouldn’t make a whole accessory line to do that. I don’t suffer from narcissism. The other way round, I wanted that everyone could find something suitable for herself, so that’s why my models are very different.
- But most of them are from 1960s.
- The most of them are my favourite ones. I think that they suit even to those people, who think that sunglasses don’t suit them. I fabricated some big, square models while remembering the old icons from 60s.
- For example?
-The real ladies like Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Onassis. They have taught me a lot of things. I think that’s not a shame to copy them. Because they’re the style icons in all times.
- So you want to ‘seed’ the immortal?
- Ideally, yes. A good design exists outside time. I respect the classic, but it has to look up-to-date.
-How does look an adorer of your sunglasses?
- She thinks with her own mind, and wants to be elegant without efforts."

(some girl from tfs, translated this article)
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)   Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 1:49 am

Thanks a lot. Flower Btw, I made the topic title more clear.
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)   Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 1:18 pm

thanks poshigirl for the translation..... i adore audrey too
Back to top Go down
Svetik
Star
Star

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)   Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 7:50 pm

Thanks!! It was interesting to read this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)   Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vogue Russia March 2007 (New VB pix modelling DVB eyewear)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB Pictures-
Jump to: