Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Beckhams home!!

Go down 
+5
Tasita
Tanya
poshigirl
aimsylee
Shiraz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

The new Beckhams home!! Empty
PostSubject: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 1:27 am

This could be the new stateside Beckingham Palace. Reports are in that Victoria Beckham has fallen in love with this $11,500,000 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom mansion in the Beverly Hills Post Office area of Los Angeles, Ca. The furnished two story home has high ceilings and french doors throughout, a den, media room, formal dining room and junior dining rooms. The master bedroom has a sitting area, balcony, fire place and two huge walk in closets. There is also an upstairs gym, bbq and service entrance. The mature garden has a pool, spa and waterfall and the listing agent says that this house is "More than a home," it's "a lifestyle!"

The new Beckhams home!! H1bm3.thThe new Beckhams home!! H2yp2.thThe new Beckhams home!! H3ic7.th
Back to top Go down
aimsylee
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star
aimsylee

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 1:38 am

thats a gorgeous house! i wish there were inside shots Sad
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 1:49 am

If thats their new home, I must say Congrats <3

It looks lovely.. ..I wish we could see inside to! But hopefully when she is filming her new reality show?!!
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
Tanya

Female Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 8:26 am

Wow......the house is awesome........Congrats that they finally bought it....
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 10:09 am

This house is great. I think it's more british than american style.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 11:47 am

I thought they bought Meg Ryan`s house...I like that one more...
Back to top Go down
FrankTB

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 12:45 pm

I quite like it but it doesn't look that big compared to their Madrid house...and anyway they haven't bought it yet, right?
Back to top Go down
dabbler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 2:47 pm

All these house stories with pix are very dubious, it's not difficult for some realtor to fabricate this to get publicity for a property!!

I HIGHLY doubt they would buy a property like this so exposed, it contradicts the rumour before that insisted they want a property totally secluded and with a driveway.
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 3:47 pm

dabbler wrote:
All these house stories with pix are very dubious, it's not difficult for some realtor to fabricate this to get publicity for a property!!

I HIGHLY doubt they would buy a property like this so exposed, it contradicts the rumour before that insisted they want a property totally secluded and with a driveway.

agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckhams home!!   The new Beckhams home!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Beckhams home!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB Pictures-
Jump to: