Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POSH VS JORDAN

Go down 
+5
~poshbecks~
poshigirl
dabbler
Caroline
Shiraz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 5:52 pm

POSH VS JORDAN

RIVALS SET FOR STATESIDE SCRAP

By Julie Mccaffrey 12/04/2007

It's the battle of Posh and Becks versus Dosh and Pecks - and America sure ain't big enough for the both of them.

Since David Beckham signed for LA Galaxy, the football hero and his wife Victoria have been on a charm offensive Stateside, wooing their A-List pals in a bid to become the world's best-known brand.

But they've got competition. Katie Price - better known as busty glamour girl Jordan - and her beefcake hubby Peter Andre are muscling in on their territory with three series of their reality show Katie & Pete snapped up by US TV.

They may not care to admit it but Posh and Jordan have a lot in common - massive fortunes, handsome husbands, forthcoming TV shows... and a mutual dislike of each other.

Their rivalry goes as far back as 2000, when Jordan, 29, accused Victoria, 32, of scuppering her relationship with singer Dane Bowers. Victoria hit back by calling Katie "vile" and singing "Who Let The Dogs Out?" when she saw her at Old Trafford.

Jordan recently cranked up the rivalry by sneering at Victoria's plans for a US TV show.

She said: "I hear Victoria and David are making a one-hour show. We'll be on eight times a week with a three-hour show each Saturday. At the end of the day she is just a footballer's wife and Pete and I are still individuals."

So we can expect more bitching over the coming weeks as the pedicured pair pout for Britain.

But who'll end up with the last laugh? And who'll be a laughing stock? Let battle commence.

A-LIST FRIENDS

VICTORIA

THE Beckhams count Hollywood heavyweights Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as pals and have superstars J. Lo, Will Smith, Jim Carrey and P. Diddy on speed dial. That gets them in to the best parties and most exclusive get-togethers. Posh went to Elton John's post-Oscar bash so in Tinseltown terms she's already made it.

Hollywood rating (out of five)

KATIE

HUGH Hefner calls his favourite centrefold Jordan "Britain's baddest girl" and is one of her biggest fans. But pitching up to sleazy par ties at his notorious Playboy mansion rarely means you're top of the list when it comes to invites for the Oscars. Although Katie could be in line for some sort of Golden Globes gong...

HUNKY HUBBY

VICTORIA

DAVID'S face is plastered on billboards all over L A, making women swoon and men rush to their plastic surgeons to copy his features. T-shirts depicting his tattoos are selling like hotcakes and anticipation is at fever pitch for his L A Galaxy debut. Women fancy him, men want to be him - buff Becks has got the whole package.

KATIE

OUR American cousins have no idea who Peter Andre is. The hope is the reality show will show them how adorable Pete, 33, can be. But if he inflicts his song Insania on them, all that good work will go to waste. For now, he could walk naked down Hollywood Boulevard and no one would bat an eyelid.

FORTUNE

VICTORIA

AS one of the Spice Girls she shifted a few records. Then came the book, the jeans, the perfume and a plethora of product endorsements, helping turn brand Beckham into a £87million operation.

David's £128m deal with L A Galaxy made even Hollywood stars gasp. And in the US they stand to boost their coffers by £60m a year. Ker-ching!

Katie

HER boobs are inflated and so are her assets. She's made £10m from glamour work, TV, magazine deals and her two books, which netted her £2m alone. Even marrying Peter Andre didn't hurt her finances - in fact, it actually boosted her profile. Still, they're positively paupers next to Vic 'n' Dave.

FAME

VICTORIA

THANKS to the Spice Girls, Posh has a higher profile than David in the US. Meanwhile she has been invited to grace the front of Time magazine and she and David are the hottest topic in Hollywood.

KATIE

JORDAN can only dream of having the kind of US recognition Victoria enjoys. But if busty blondes Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith can become the nation's sexiest star without Katie's business nous, she could be even bigger.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Why are they comparing them? Even when you search "Victoria Beckham" in agencies you get Jordan's pix in LA as latest pix!!! 💫
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2006-11-06

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 6:29 pm

I know Jordan only because of Victoria)I think you cant find another person in Russia who knows how this Jordan is!))It`s so stupid to compare them!
Back to top Go down
dabbler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-02-09

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 8:04 pm

lol @ Peter Andre being called "handsome"...he looks like a sweaty and bloated New York cab driver now.

They are both British...can't see any other similarities, Victoria is in an another stratosphere both in the UK and the US.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 8:48 pm

electra wrote:
So Jordan didn't get any stars under FAME?

Yes she didn't. Smile
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 10:43 pm

Katie will never be famous as Victoria so she shouldnt say anything! She is known for her boobs!
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 11:10 pm

i was jux counting the days 4 an article like this 2 come out lol.... anyway i don't like jordan n her chimp hubby but we will all jux have 2 wait n see
Back to top Go down
dabbler

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 11:37 pm

The trashy blonde bimbos in the US are only successful if they are actually American, it's the architypal 'American Sweetheart' thing. Jordan is nothing more than an over-inflated, British bimbo with very little of interest to say or do...she knows she must use Victoria's name to get a wad of publicity in the US (and UK to an extent) because she's desperate and she knows she has nothing to offer interesting herself, she's a parasyte.
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 1:25 am

i didn't know if i shd post this here or mutimedia but this is an interview where jordan n pete basically diss posh.

she says "It's not hard to be better looking than her is it really?" but admits that becks is FINE amongst others

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=754589356
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 1:26 am

Jordan is vile. She shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as Victoria.
Back to top Go down
audrey

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-13

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 5:14 pm

any news from their show ? Did Americans like these stupid loosers ?

btw Hi ! It's shame that my first post is about them 💫
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 5:53 pm

LOL Audrey I really hope aAmericans are smart enought to be disgusted with jordan/peter but then again we have paris hilton and bush so maybe not..
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
Tanya

Female Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2006-11-10

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 5:57 pm

Caroline wrote:
I know Jordan only because of Victoria)I think you cant find another person in Russia who knows how this Jordan is!))It`s so stupid to compare them!
lol.....In Ukraine no one knows about Jordan too....i think maybe some guys that like huge boobs...hehe....

Jordan---> Chair
Back to top Go down
dabbler

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 6:05 pm

I am sure she will pay some downgrade celeb magazine to say the show is a rip roaring success and may be nominated for an Emmy. lol
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 10:01 pm

audrey wrote:
any news from their show ? Did Americans like these stupid loosers ?

btw Hi ! It's shame that my first post is about them 💫

London, Apr 23: US viewers have compared British model Jordan a.k.a. Katie Price to the tiny worker from the famous 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory', and the busty model has earned the name ''Oompa Loompa with breasts'.

The 28-year-old got her new title after her reality show with hubby Peter Andre called 'Katie and Peter' aired for the first time on America's E! Channel.

The singer has not been spared too, and is now known to the US audience as Jordan's 'tubby hubby'

The viewers were also a bit puzzled by the model's accent and one of them even said that her hubby is equally bad.

"And I can't understand a thing Katie says. Her tubby hubby is almost as bad," the Sun quoted her, as saying.

One of them even said that there is no need for any more junkies from outside, when there are enough number of them in the US itself.

"We have enough trashy people in America. Did you have to go to another country to find losers," a viewer said.

but its from The Sun so i dont know wat to make of it n it seems only 1 person was interviewed.... they have another reality show on itv2 on theursdays
Back to top Go down
dabbler

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 11:55 pm

I am sure The Sun just got some comments from those celeb blogs. I don't know how and why it should do well though, these reality shows on E! only do well when the person is notorious in the US and usually ratings start off well and then slip. She is hardly in the mainstream of US tv being on cable...the only major celeb reality shows are on Fox and MTV anyway.
Back to top Go down
dabbler

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 12:54 pm

On eonline the ad for the show says how Peter Andre is a "chart topping megastar and women's dream man." LMAO! I laughed out loud when I read that.

E! are sinking so low to try to get a Posh n Becks rival, but America don't like ground chuck when they can get the filet mignon in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 12:58 pm

dabbler wrote:
On eonline the ad for the show says how Peter Andre is a "chart topping megastar and women's dream man." LMAO! I laughed out loud when I read that.

E! are sinking so low to try to get a Posh n Becks rival, but America don't like ground chuck when they can get the filet mignon in a few months.

LOL
Back to top Go down
audrey

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-13

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 6:17 pm

oh thanks for all updates.. I am glad Americans dislike them.. Devil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POSH VS JORDAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSH VS JORDAN   POSH VS JORDAN Empty