Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein

Go down 
+4
*Beth23*
footiefan
Shiraz
dabbler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dabbler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein Empty
PostSubject: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 10:40 am

Probably the August issue. This is why David's changed his hair.

Source: Mirror
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 12:39 pm

wow great. I love photoshoots.
Back to top Go down
footiefan

footiefan

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 8:05 pm

I love that they are doing a phtoshoot as well - but i don't really like W magazine. It is too rich society mag filled with rich society losers. Sometimes their fashion spread is ok - but i never can get past how la dee da the magazine seems. It will get them out there to a different section of the US though. The same colour hair thing will look good in the pictures.
Back to top Go down
dabbler

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 8:41 pm

footiefan wrote:
I love that they are doing a phtoshoot as well - but i don't really like W magazine. It is too rich society mag filled with rich society losers. Sometimes their fashion spread is ok - but i never can get past how la dee da the magazine seems. It will get them out there to a different section of the US though. The same colour hair thing will look good in the pictures.
Although a lot of the celebs on the cover have been mainstream, from Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears to Madonna and Brad Pitt.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 11:02 pm

I hope its true.. I want a magazine shoot with them! I wish I had the Vogue one of them.. its not like the u.k. where they are on covers all the time Sad
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 12:17 am

The info can't be not true, it's everywhere :

The footballer, who is set to move to Los Angeles for a multi-million pound transfer to U.S football team LA Galaxy, is said to have gone for the look as he and Victoria are scheduled to complete a photo session with top photographer Stephen Klein for America's fashion bible W.
Back to top Go down
footiefan

footiefan

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 12:35 am

dabbler wrote:
footiefan wrote:
Although a lot of the celebs on the cover have been mainstream, from Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears to Madonna and Brad Pitt.

yes. totally true. They do at least have a real photoshoot which generates some good pics. It isn't a rehash of old photos like some mags do. Remember the brad / angelina spread in W - that was really unique. Hope VB and david do something really different like that!
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:57 am

I so hope its true.. I cant wait to see it if so!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyFri May 11, 2007 6:38 pm

Now it's done. Smile

Always the one to change up the hairstyle, David Beckham has buzzed his hair. Only two weeks after dying his hair blond, and styling it in a spiky style, he opted for the change. He adopted the platinum blonde shade to co-ordinate with his wife's newly sun-kissed 'do in preparation for a joint magazine shoot with top photographer Steven Klein, which has been completed.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyFri May 11, 2007 10:33 pm

YAY, I soo cant wait to see it.. sucks we have to wait until august to see it..
Back to top Go down
grace*
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
grace*

Female Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:20 pm

its gr8 they're doing a photoshoot i can't wait to c it!
Back to top Go down
dabbler

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySat May 12, 2007 12:14 am

We don't know for sure what issue it is, it could be the July issue which would mean it would be on sale in early June. Or it could be as late as September.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyMon May 14, 2007 5:48 pm

How do you guys imagine the shoot will be? Imagine if Victoria has put blue lenses or smth like that? hehe
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyMon May 14, 2007 7:48 pm

Shiraz wrote:
How do you guys imagine the shoot will be? Imagine if Victoria has put blue lenses or smth like that? hehe

I see it being quite sexy :wink1:
Back to top Go down
dabbler

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:15 pm

If it's Steven Klein it will probably consist of a swimming pool, some erotic inuendo and dominatrix poses.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyTue May 15, 2007 12:43 am

dabbler wrote:
If it's Steven Klein it will probably consist of a swimming pool, some erotic inuendo and dominatrix poses.

Oooh sounds exciting tongue
Back to top Go down
footiefan

footiefan

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptyTue May 15, 2007 3:08 am

*Beth23* wrote:
dabbler wrote:

Oooh sounds exciting tongue

I'll be buying several issues then? Great
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:00 pm

Info :

David and Victoria Beckham will grace the August cover of W Magazine. The couple was shot by Steven Klein in May, interviewed by James Reginato and according to Beckham, she wears a multitude of vintage gowns in the accompanying well story.
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:22 pm

Shiraz wrote:
Info :

David and Victoria Beckham will grace the August cover of W Magazine. The couple was shot by Steven Klein in May, interviewed by James Reginato and according to Beckham, she wears a multitude of vintage gowns in the accompanying well story.

Thanks for info, unfortunatelly that magazine don't be sold in Finland Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
aimsylee
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star
aimsylee

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:38 am

its not sold in australia either Sad
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 6:12 am

Shiraz wrote:
Info :

OMG August, which means it will probably come out in July right?? I cant wait to get some!
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 8:37 pm

...yes cant wait to see it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein   Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria and David will do W cover - Steven Klein
Page 1 of 1