Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)

Go down 
+2
posh-diamond
Shiraz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

"unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) Empty
PostSubject: "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)   "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 7:37 pm

wearing her famous coat :

"unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) Sanstitre5lb5.th

When I saw this picture, I was wondering when, where etc And then I saw a bit of the yellow ribbon she has on her bag which means it has smth to do with these pix : https://poramor.forumotion.com/Victoria-Beckham-c1/Victoria-s-Pictures-f1/May-29th-Victoria-leaving-Heathrow-airport-t852-0.htm But in heathrow : 1. there wasn't pix of her talking on the phone 2. She had her bag on her right arm 3. I think different sunglasses.

Which means this pic might be when she arrived in Madrid or the day before when she left that pub : https://poramor.forumotion.com/Victoria-Beckham-c1/Victoria-s-Pictures-f1/Victoria-at-a-pub-in-London-May-28th-t851.htm

But again I think different sunglasses. erm ok 💫 Anyway, if you have more infos go ahead.
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)   "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 8:29 pm

thank you...i love that coat ;-)
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)   "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 1:03 am

Thanks. I wonder where she was..
Back to top Go down
grace*
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
grace*

Female Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)   "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 1:29 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)   "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 8:13 am

thank you Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)   "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 10:10 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)   "unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May) Empty

Back to top Go down

"unseen" pic' of Victoria (around end of May)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB Pictures-
Jump to: