Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours

Go down 
+10
spicefan7311
poshlady
extremely_posh
Tasita
aimsylee
grace*
ebond
~poshbecks~
posh-diamond
Shiraz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 11:26 am

Intimately Beckham Advert for the U.S.A :

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Victoriadvbperfumekf0.thIntimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Martinvt8.thIntimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Usaadvertnz4.th

dVb shopping bag :

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Dvbshoppingbagqv6.th
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 8:35 pm

August 2nd, 2007 : The Beckhams at the launch of their new perfume "Intimately Night" in hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles :

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 August2nd2007ayh0.thIntimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 August2nd2007bhj5.thIntimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 August2nd2007ir5.thIntimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 August2nd2007cab1.th

I hope we will get more pix from other press.
Back to top Go down
lilvb
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
lilvb

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 11:29 pm

wow me toooo ^^
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 9:17 am

Thanks Shiraz.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Thanx a lot for posting!These pix are so great!
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 3:48 am

Thanks Shiraz. I have to save up some money to get some and search for them.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 6:00 pm

Intimately Night Woman Body Silk Lotion - 200ml

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Victoriaqj1
Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 4lo7xhc
Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 99igxg
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 3:10 pm

The Province, Canada (October 12th, 2007 issue)

click to enlarge :

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Th_91095_canadaoctober12th2007a_122_627lo
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 9:53 pm

Interviews :

Glamour Magazine (UK) 'June 2007 Issue'

About Intimately Beckham perfume :

"They've already sold what they were hoping to sell in four years withing six months." said Victoria as she shakes her head in amazement.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glamour Magazine (UK) 'November 2007 Issue'

August 2nd, 2007; The Beckhams interview with the press (Glamour (uk) // (Beau Monde (Netherlands) & 2 journalists from Germany) at the launch of Intimately Beckham in the USA as published on Glamour magazine (uk), November 2007 issue.

Glamour Magazine : (UK)

Glamour (UK) : How do these fragrances reflect you as individuals and [not on he official list of questions, but giving it a go], given the ad campaign, sexually, too?

Victoria : What I think is great about these fragrances is that, y'know, it's something that you can buy, that you're proud of. You can put them in the bathroom, they look great together and this is us, y'know? I think people are really seeing us. [To David] Don't you?

David : Without a doubt. I think it shows a bit of our personality in each one, not just the smell but the design.

Glamour (UK) : You're wearing the colour of each other's bottles.

David : I know! We are today. Steve was like, "Have you done that on purpose?" And we were like, "Yeah." [chortles]

Victoria : Purple really runs through everthing ...

David : In our house.

Victoria : And dVb as a brand. Be it my clothing line or the sunglasses ...

David : Our dining room ...

Victoria : It's probably our favourite colour.

Glamour (UK) : Which beauty products can't you live without - especially you, David, with your hair?

David : I always carry clippers with me. Because the majority of the time I clip my own hair. Ben Cooke has always done our hair but usually he does the first cut and then I just keep it trimmed.

Victoria : And aslo you've got your shower gels. David and all three boys go in the shower and they all use the shower gel and the shampoo and everything.

David : The boys have all got the aftershaves in their bathrooms. All set up nicely. So that's really the only stuff. I'm not really a tweezer person. When I use them I tend to borrow Victoria's.

Glamour (UK) : And you don't mind, Victoria?

Victoria : No, it's fine. We share! With me I love Dermalogica, Yonka, La Prairie and Jo Malone is an inspiration.

Glamour (UK) : Which of your LA friends smell amazing and how have they been helping you adapt to LA life?

Victoria : All of them that wear our fragrance! We have lots of great friends here and they've all asked for the product and they all like it.

Glamour (UK) : So Tom and Katie wear it out on the town?

Victoria : They do! All our friends have been so supportive of everything we do. Not just with the fragrance but with my clothing line and with my sunglasses - it's great. We support our friends, they support us. We're very lucky.

David : Very.

Glamour (UK) : How will your routines change now you live in LA, and are you considering taking up surfing?

David : I'm not sure I'm allowed to surf, actually. I'd love to be able to ...

Victoria : You can hike! It's great here, you can ski, you can surf, there's so much you can do here.

Glamour (UK) : You may never be a pair of beach bums, but can you see yourselves becoming more casual?

David : Well I've always worn big shorts and T-shirts and flip-flops.

Victoria : I'm much more European.

Beau Monde Magazine : (Netherlands)

Journalist from Netherlands : Do you have any perfume secrets, like the perfect dose?

Victoria : There's nothing worse than when you can smell a woman before you can see her. It's very '80s, isn't it? I think it's cool to put it on your neck, your pulses and the backs of your knees - which is weird, but that's where you're meant to put it.

David : I think it's one of the most attractive things ...

Victoria : When your knees smell?

David : When you're sat at dinner and a woman walks past and you can smell just a little of what they're wearing. Instead of her walking past and it puts you off your dinner.

Journalist from Netherlands : Which scents bring back the best memories from your youth?

Victoria : For me Chanel No5, in the bathroom, looks quite major and that's the ultimate.

David : I haven't got any memories of scents from when I was a kid. I was always in football changing rooms. Soap on a rope.

Journalists from Germany :

Journalist from Germany : What would you say is the main difference between Intimately and Intimately Night?

Victoria : I think this is the darker side to us. It's a slightly heavier fragrance, would you say?

David : I agree. I think you always have to raise the bar.

Victoria : Get you, "raise the bar", that's technical, babe!

Journalist from Germany : What is the darker side of the Beckhams?

David : Well, the dark side is something that doesn't really come out. Not many people see it, or we don't let people see it, but we've been able to bring it out in the fragrance instead of, y'know, our lifestyle really.

Journalist from Germany : What is the perfect moment to wear Intimately Night?

David : Every minute of the day.

Victoria : Maybe if you're going out for a nice romantic dinner. Are you married? Well, you might pull with that on. Maybe this evening! It might be your lucky night.

David : And take one of mine so you can give it to him.

Journalist from Germany : What, for you, is the perfect intimate night out?

Victoria : [to David] Can I say, when we were on holiday?

David : You can say.

Victoria : When we were on holiday David organised, on the beach, a dinner, just the two of us and some candles, looking out over the ocean and it was really romantic and lovely - until we got bitten to death by load of mosquitoes.

David : We always like to do special things. We love going out for dinner with the kids, that's quite romantic for us, to have our three boys with us.

Journalist from Germany : David, you're famous for your trendy hairstyles, where do you get your ideas from? Your wife?

David : It's sort of a mixture of mine and Victoria's ideas. But I'm getting older now. So I have to calm the hair. I've noticed a bit of grey [smooths side of head], but as long as it's George Clooney grey I don't mind. I think George Clooney is one of the most handsome men in the world and I'd love a nice head of hair like h is. But my all-time icon is Steve McQueen. He must be one of the most stylish and handsome men that there has ever been. I loved the way he dressed, the way he always looked and I try to look like him sometimes with the jeans, the T-shirts, 'cos that's how I like to dress. He's definitely one of the biggest fashion icons for me personally.

Victoria : Mine is Audrey Hepburn. Amazing, stylish, classy.

Journalist from Germany : Who gets the take-away?

David : Me.

Victoria : Security. [Much laughter]

Victoria : Here you get Chinese in the actual boxes, which is quite cool, isn't it? You don't get that in England.

David : And In-N-Out Burger [US drive-through burger joint], I keep mentioning them. I'm gonna have to get some deal with In-N-Out Burger. I like Animal Style, with the cheese and the sauce.

Journalist from Germany : What do the Beckhams have to offer that American celebrities don't have?

Victoria : When we came here, we didn't come here to be celebrities. I think there's been a lot of press about, 'We wanna crack America', and you know what? Actually, no. David takes his football very seriously and he wants to ty and change the face of football in America. I'm here to look after David, look after the children and have a great life in America. If they accept us, then great, if they don't then fine. I think the press have put a lot of pressure on that subject and that is nothing that we have ever claimed to want from America. We're her because we love it. And we're both very proud of how well my clothing line's doing, how well my sunglasses line is doing. You're right, there are so many fantastic celebrities here in America - Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, they're much more interesting than us, yes of course they are.
We never would kid ourselves into thinking we're them. We're not, we're different, we're from England, David's palying soccer here and I'm here to support him and the children and that's kind of it. We were surprised when we got here that anybody even knew we were turning up or who we were.

David : And it's nice to be accepted by another country. Another culture. And accepted straightaway. It's nice for me personally because I'm gonna be travelling all over America with the team.

Another journalist from Germany : When do you find time for intimate moments these days when cameras follow you everywhere?

David : We always find time for intimate moments. I think that's why we've been together for ten years. We've been married for eight years. We've always made time outside of the public life that we've got, and I think that's why we work the way we do.

Victoria : We do have a private life. At home with our kids. We're not out every night, we're normally at home watching a DVD and getting a take-away with our family. That's who we really are.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 9:39 am

Thanks Shiraz.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 6:11 pm

Calgary Herald (Canada) 'October 19th, 2007 Issue'

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Canadawf6
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 6:26 pm

I havent seen those interviews, thanks Shiraz!!
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 2:18 am

Shiraz wrote:
Interviews :

Glamour Magazine (UK) 'June 2007 Issue'

About Intimately Beckham perfume :

"They've already sold what they were hoping to sell in four years withing six months." said Victoria as she shakes her head in amazement.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glamour Magazine (UK) 'November 2007 Issue'

August 2nd, 2007; The Beckhams interview with the press (Glamour (uk) // (Beau Monde (Netherlands) & 2 journalists from Germany) at the launch of Intimately Beckham in the USA as published on Glamour magazine (uk), November 2007 issue.

Glamour Magazine : (UK)

Glamour (UK) : How do these fragrances reflect you as individuals and [not on he official list of questions, but giving it a go], given the ad campaign, sexually, too?

Victoria : What I think is great about these fragrances is that, y'know, it's something that you can buy, that you're proud of. You can put them in the bathroom, they look great together and this is us, y'know? I think people are really seeing us. [To David] Don't you?

David : Without a doubt. I think it shows a bit of our personality in each one, not just the smell but the design.

Glamour (UK) : You're wearing the colour of each other's bottles.

David : I know! We are today. Steve was like, "Have you done that on purpose?" And we were like, "Yeah." [chortles]

Victoria : Purple really runs through everthing ...

David : In our house.

Victoria : And dVb as a brand. Be it my clothing line or the sunglasses ...

David : Our dining room ...

Victoria : It's probably our favourite colour.

Glamour (UK) : Which beauty products can't you live without - especially you, David, with your hair?

David : I always carry clippers with me. Because the majority of the time I clip my own hair. Ben Cooke has always done our hair but usually he does the first cut and then I just keep it trimmed.

Victoria : And aslo you've got your shower gels. David and all three boys go in the shower and they all use the shower gel and the shampoo and everything.

David : The boys have all got the aftershaves in their bathrooms. All set up nicely. So that's really the only stuff. I'm not really a tweezer person. When I use them I tend to borrow Victoria's.

Glamour (UK) : And you don't mind, Victoria?

Victoria : No, it's fine. We share! With me I love Dermalogica, Yonka, La Prairie and Jo Malone is an inspiration.

Glamour (UK) : Which of your LA friends smell amazing and how have they been helping you adapt to LA life?

Victoria : All of them that wear our fragrance! We have lots of great friends here and they've all asked for the product and they all like it.

Glamour (UK) : So Tom and Katie wear it out on the town?

Victoria : They do! All our friends have been so supportive of everything we do. Not just with the fragrance but with my clothing line and with my sunglasses - it's great. We support our friends, they support us. We're very lucky.

David : Very.

Glamour (UK) : How will your routines change now you live in LA, and are you considering taking up surfing?

David : I'm not sure I'm allowed to surf, actually. I'd love to be able to ...

Victoria : You can hike! It's great here, you can ski, you can surf, there's so much you can do here.

Glamour (UK) : You may never be a pair of beach bums, but can you see yourselves becoming more casual?

David : Well I've always worn big shorts and T-shirts and flip-flops.

Victoria : I'm much more European.

Beau Monde Magazine : (Netherlands)

Journalist from Netherlands : Do you have any perfume secrets, like the perfect dose?

Victoria : There's nothing worse than when you can smell a woman before you can see her. It's very '80s, isn't it? I think it's cool to put it on your neck, your pulses and the backs of your knees - which is weird, but that's where you're meant to put it.

David : I think it's one of the most attractive things ...

Victoria : When your knees smell?

David : When you're sat at dinner and a woman walks past and you can smell just a little of what they're wearing. Instead of her walking past and it puts you off your dinner.

Journalist from Netherlands : Which scents bring back the best memories from your youth?

Victoria : For me Chanel No5, in the bathroom, looks quite major and that's the ultimate.

David : I haven't got any memories of scents from when I was a kid. I was always in football changing rooms. Soap on a rope.

Journalists from Germany :

Journalist from Germany : What would you say is the main difference between Intimately and Intimately Night?

Victoria : I think this is the darker side to us. It's a slightly heavier fragrance, would you say?

David : I agree. I think you always have to raise the bar.

Victoria : Get you, "raise the bar", that's technical, babe!

Journalist from Germany : What is the darker side of the Beckhams?

David : Well, the dark side is something that doesn't really come out. Not many people see it, or we don't let people see it, but we've been able to bring it out in the fragrance instead of, y'know, our lifestyle really.

Journalist from Germany : What is the perfect moment to wear Intimately Night?

David : Every minute of the day.

Victoria : Maybe if you're going out for a nice romantic dinner. Are you married? Well, you might pull with that on. Maybe this evening! It might be your lucky night.

David : And take one of mine so you can give it to him.

Journalist from Germany : What, for you, is the perfect intimate night out?

Victoria : [to David] Can I say, when we were on holiday?

David : You can say.

Victoria : When we were on holiday David organised, on the beach, a dinner, just the two of us and some candles, looking out over the ocean and it was really romantic and lovely - until we got bitten to death by load of mosquitoes.

David : We always like to do special things. We love going out for dinner with the kids, that's quite romantic for us, to have our three boys with us.

Journalist from Germany : David, you're famous for your trendy hairstyles, where do you get your ideas from? Your wife?

David : It's sort of a mixture of mine and Victoria's ideas. But I'm getting older now. So I have to calm the hair. I've noticed a bit of grey [smooths side of head], but as long as it's George Clooney grey I don't mind. I think George Clooney is one of the most handsome men in the world and I'd love a nice head of hair like h is. But my all-time icon is Steve McQueen. He must be one of the most stylish and handsome men that there has ever been. I loved the way he dressed, the way he always looked and I try to look like him sometimes with the jeans, the T-shirts, 'cos that's how I like to dress. He's definitely one of the biggest fashion icons for me personally.

Victoria : Mine is Audrey Hepburn. Amazing, stylish, classy.

Journalist from Germany : Who gets the take-away?

David : Me.

Victoria : Security. [Much laughter]

Victoria : Here you get Chinese in the actual boxes, which is quite cool, isn't it? You don't get that in England.

David : And In-N-Out Burger [US drive-through burger joint], I keep mentioning them. I'm gonna have to get some deal with In-N-Out Burger. I like Animal Style, with the cheese and the sauce.

Journalist from Germany : What do the Beckhams have to offer that American celebrities don't have?

Victoria : When we came here, we didn't come here to be celebrities. I think there's been a lot of press about, 'We wanna crack America', and you know what? Actually, no. David takes his football very seriously and he wants to ty and change the face of football in America. I'm here to look after David, look after the children and have a great life in America. If they accept us, then great, if they don't then fine. I think the press have put a lot of pressure on that subject and that is nothing that we have ever claimed to want from America. We're her because we love it. And we're both very proud of how well my clothing line's doing, how well my sunglasses line is doing. You're right, there are so many fantastic celebrities here in America - Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, they're much more interesting than us, yes of course they are.
We never would kid ourselves into thinking we're them. We're not, we're different, we're from England, David's palying soccer here and I'm here to support him and the children and that's kind of it. We were surprised when we got here that anybody even knew we were turning up or who we were.

David : And it's nice to be accepted by another country. Another culture. And accepted straightaway. It's nice for me personally because I'm gonna be travelling all over America with the team.

Another journalist from Germany : When do you find time for intimate moments these days when cameras follow you everywhere?

David : We always find time for intimate moments. I think that's why we've been together for ten years. We've been married for eight years. We've always made time outside of the public life that we've got, and I think that's why we work the way we do.

Victoria : We do have a private life. At home with our kids. We're not out every night, we're normally at home watching a DVD and getting a take-away with our family. That's who we really are.

awww these are sweet, i dont know where you find these, but you rock!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 5:29 pm

The Gazette (Canada) 'November 10th, 2007 Issue'

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 85wvork
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 12:14 pm

Daily Express 'UK' (November 15th, 2007 Issue)

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Dexpressnovember15th200ha6.th

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Dexpressnovember15th200rk2
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:23 pm

Official TV ads of Intimately Beckham and Intimately Beckham Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a65gn8Yz2mA
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 5:38 pm

Today NewsPaper (Singapore) 'December 29th, 2007 Issue'

The Whole Article :

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 11bu0.th

Close-Up on Intimately Night Part :

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 55mw1
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:40 am

She is a success in everything!!
At the 36th Annual FIFI Awards dVb fragances won:
Fragrance of the Year -- Women's Popular Appeal
Fragrance of the Year -- Men's Popular Appeal
Best Packaging -- Men's Popular Appeal
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:05 pm

^ wow that's fantastic. Congratulations dVb

Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:39 pm

From ebay :

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Vgwlu
Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 1rul4l
Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Sp9gup
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Jointx

Intimately Yours Press :

Cosmopolitan august 2010 :

What's the inspiration for your new his and hers fragrances - Intimately Yours?

Victoria : - Our other fragrances are more individual but these are a collaboration between me and David. The bottles and scents complement each other.

David : - They're a celebration of our relationship.

What are they like?

Victoria : - Mine is full of my favourite smells, like freesia, white lily and frangipani. I'm crazy for white flowers as they work so well for day and night. I wanted it to smell youthful and fresh.

David : - I've got all the notes I love - basil I'm obsessed with, plus lavender and mandarin. Its makes a really classic fragrance.

Your new TV advert is so sexy! Was it embarassing to shoot?

Victoria : - Not at all! That's just a fun day out without the kids.

David : - It was great to have a day working together instead of our seperate jobs.

You seemed to love playing a part. Can you see a spot of acting in your future?

David : - I can't act! We've got a lot of actor friends and I respect what they do, but it's not my talent.

Victoria : - No, just look at Spice World.

{David strokes Victoria's arm adoringly and Cosmo melts with jealousy.} So ... how do you keep things sizzling after 11 years of marriage?

Victoria : - We go and get drunk and have a date every wednesday!

David : - Sometimes we treat each other to an afternoon at the Beverly Hills Hotel and we'll both have a massage and spend the day in our robes.

Can you tell us a celebrity who smells amazing?

Victoria : - You shouldn't notice someone's scent before you see them. That reminds me of the '80s when everyone wore Poison and Giorgio Beverly Hills.

Do you fragrance your home in any way?

Victoria : - We adore candles and burn them every day. We have loads of different ones Diptyque, Jo Malone, Kelly Hoppen ...

What scent did you wear on your wedding day?

Victoria : - Oh, god, I can't remember! I love essential oils so it was probably something natural.

David : - I was sweating so much with nerves. I think I went with my natural odour.

Your sons are so well turned out. Are they picking up good habits from Mum and Dad?

David : - They're all looking great. Cruz loves spiking his hair up. We tried to give him a shaved head and he said, 'No, I want ta Mohawk for Halloween. Romeo is into his clothes - he loves a shirt and tie. Brooklyn's the one who's not really bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Hello november 2010 :

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Hellothebeckhams

David and Victoria, the campaign for Intimately Yours is very provocative. Is it easy to recreate intimate moments in front of the cameras?

David : - I found it really easy!

Victoria : - It wasn't acting, it was a day away from the kids, having fun and they captured a moment.

Intimately Yours is your fifth fragrance - have you always been interested in scent?

David : - I used to steal my granddad's aftershave and used my dad's when he got a new one so I suppose I've always been into fragrances without me even knowing about it. Now, all of a sudden, I've got my own collection of them, and it's been a dream come true.

What are your earliest memories of fragrance?

Victoria : - I remember my mum's scent and I collected Coco Chanel bottles and things like Poison. My favourite smell is how my babies smell in the morning. I call Brooklyn a baby, he's 11 now, but he's still my baby. That's my favourite smell.

David : - Brooklyn keeps saying, 'Don't call me a baby,' but he still is to us.

What smells make you happy?

David : - The smell of the boys and Victoria when she's got out of the bath. The smell of a woman who has just got out of a shower and after she's put all those creams on her is always an attractive smell.

Are you hands on with the development of the fragrances?

Victoria : - We are. We go to the factories with the Coty team and pick out the smells that we like and work on the packaging as well. You really get a piece of me and David with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours   Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intimately Beckham/ Intimately Night/ Intimately Yours
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2