Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sophie Ellis-Bextor denies Posh feud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Sophie Ellis-Bextor denies Posh feud Empty
PostSubject: Sophie Ellis-Bextor denies Posh feud   Sophie Ellis-Bextor denies Posh feud EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:38 am

Saturday, August 4 2007

By Daniel Kilkelly

Sophie Ellis-Bextor has insisted that rumours of a feud between herself and Victoria Beckham were "silly".

The Catch You singer was portrayed in the media as a rival of Posh when they fought a chart battle seven years ago. Her debut single Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) reached number one when it went head-to-head with Beckham's first solo song Out Of Your Mind in 2000.

"It was very silly. Luckily, Victoria and I weren't actually saying anything nasty about each other," Sophie told Hot Stars magazine.

Asked about the Spice Girls reunion, Sophie added: "I think they're going to have fun. They are pretty media savvy so I think they are going to go into it in a very knowing way."
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Sophie Ellis-Bextor denies Posh feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Ellis-Bextor denies Posh feud   Sophie Ellis-Bextor denies Posh feud EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 8:40 am

tnx Shiraz!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1