Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A blog comment on Andrew Morton's book 'Posh and Becks'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

A blog comment on Andrew Morton's  book 'Posh and Becks' Empty
PostSubject: A blog comment on Andrew Morton's book 'Posh and Becks'   A blog comment on Andrew Morton's  book 'Posh and Becks' EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 1:35 pm

OK, I gotta come clean here. I was looking for some light, mindless reading for my recent plane trips so I picked up a paperback copy of the book Posh & Becks written by celebrity biographer Andrew Morton (famous for his books on Princess Diana, Madonna and Monica Lewinsky). I ain't gonna lie, I was interested to read about how Posh and Becks got together -- and I was hoping for the juicy tidbits of gossip that Andrew Morton is known for conjuring up. Honestly, I gotta say that I was a bit let down. The book is a fast read because there isn't really anything in it. Other than the claim that Louise Adams (Victoria's sister, pictured here) used to get more work as a child model than Victoria did back in the day (which I now have a hard time believing) there really was no juicy goss -- despite the fact that the author tries desperately to over dramatize every little detail. The book starts out very complimentary to Becks and Vicki B. but then it slowly starts introducing negative stuff. The book covers Victoria's bout with an eating disorder, her plastic surgery, the death/kidnapping threats on the family, the alleged feud between the Beckham family and the Adams family (LOL to the fact that Victoria is an actual member of the Adams Family), and a crazy story about how Becks framed a paparazzo for a crime he didn't commit. Honestly, you get juicier stuff on E!'s True Hollywood Story. But, altho the book wasn't as scintillating as I thought it would be it did manage to help the time go by faster so I guess it was worth the $8.00.
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: A blog comment on Andrew Morton's book 'Posh and Becks'   A blog comment on Andrew Morton's  book 'Posh and Becks' EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 3:45 pm

tnx Shiraz!!
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A blog comment on Andrew Morton's book 'Posh and Becks'   A blog comment on Andrew Morton's  book 'Posh and Becks' EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 4:17 pm

Thanks, i have never bought those unauthorized books because i don't like those..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blog comment on Andrew Morton's book 'Posh and Becks'   A blog comment on Andrew Morton's  book 'Posh and Becks' Empty

Back to top Go down

A blog comment on Andrew Morton's book 'Posh and Becks'
Page 1 of 1