Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri   Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 4:52 pm

Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri Halliwell

Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Victoria Beckham has joined an exclusive celebrity gym in Los Angeles to whip her into shape for the Spice Girls tour later this year. Despite saying she never works out, Posh has become a member of LA's The Sports Club, and signed up to Candlelight Stretch classes accompanied by a live string quartet. Her ultimate plan is to tone up ahead of the Spice Girls' fierce 25-date world tour, and her fellow Spice Geri Halliwell.

The mother-of-three wants to be in better shape than the rest of the Spice Girls and has even hired a new demanding personal trainer. Victoria, 33, even tried to find out what type of workouts Geri Halliwell does with her personal trainer in London every day. A friend says:

The girls have always been deeply competitive, especially Vic and Geri. So when she heard Geri has been working out like mad to get back into shape Victoria marched herself into the nearest exclusive gym and signed herself up. She hates working out and would rather fill her day with playing with the kids or shopping but Vic realizes she has a bit of work to do before fitting into her skintight catsuits and her little black dresses again."

Posh admitted last week:

I really don't like the gym, in fact I can't stand it. Maybe it's the whole getting sweaty thing but it's just not me. I tried cycling in Spain but maybe my bum's too small as it just wasn't comfortable. I want to get fit, though, so I'm exploring some different options. I like what I've heard about Pilates, just sitting in a room, stretching and breathing. Sounds much more civilized."

Sources say Victoria is having a one-on-one session with her personal trainer before they create an intense workout schedule for her to follow so she can achieve her ideal toned body.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri   Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 10:55 pm

Well she did join the gym, but not to beat Geri lmao. Some stories are ridiculous.. She is going to be doing a wrold tour, of course she has to be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri   Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 1:25 am

Laughing Agree... is not about beat Geri!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri   Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria Beckham Joins Exclusive Gym To Beat Shrinking Geri
Page 1 of 1