Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom Cruise talked about the Beckhams on BBC Radio Five Live

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Tom Cruise talked about the Beckhams on BBC Radio Five Live Empty
PostSubject: Tom Cruise talked about the Beckhams on BBC Radio Five Live   Tom Cruise talked about the Beckhams on BBC Radio Five Live EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 3:24 pm

Cruise plans 'some fun' with Beckham

Hollywood action star Tom Cruise plans to take new pal David Beckham on a Wacky Races-style spree to cheer him up after his miserable soccer season.

The actor has lined up some high-octane activities for the pair of them - although he will be asking for Posh Spice's approval first.

Beckham's US season came to an abrupt halt at the weekend after his LA Galaxy team failed to make the play-offs.

Cruise and wife Katie Holmes have befriended the Beckhams, and the actor told BBC Radio Five Live he has the perfect pick-me-up for the footballer.

"We will go out and fly some airplanes or race some cars or something like that," he said. "I'll talk to Victoria and see if she's all right with that. But we'll have some fun."

Cruise said Beckham would be disappointed to be out of the play-offs.

"I know what a competitor he is and I have great admiration for him as an athlete, as a father, and as a husband.

"The guy works so hard, I know personally how dedicated this guy is and how committed," he said.

"I look forward to seeing him play for England."

Cruise was speaking at the Lions For Lambs premiere in London's Leicester Square.
Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise talked about the Beckhams on BBC Radio Five Live
Page 1 of 1