Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)

Go down 
+12
grace*
ebond
kathy
Tanya
Tasita
Caroline
anet
posh-diamond
extremely_posh
Svetik
*Beth23*
Shiraz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Empty
PostSubject: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 6:38 pm

(click to enlarge)

Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Th_12926_SpicePA_800x449_122_733lo

In the photo the girls are staging a festive reunion - over Christmas canapes.

But true to form the feisty fivesome start arguing over what to have for dinner on the big day.

The girls have shot two ads and will share £1 million for poking fun at themselves.

The first ad will go out on 12 November during Coronation Street, the same day as the band's Greatest Hits is released.

Check it out : Spice Girl's sitting pretty in £5million supermarket ad

It's like they never left - as Sporty, Posh, Ginger, Scary and Baby are reunited on a cosy sofa - all in the name of their moneyspinning reunion.

The Spice Girls will earn £5million - a cool £1million each - as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco's.

The famous fivesome are seen having a giggle at home by a table laden with champagne and canapes.

The girls are filming two Christmas adverts for the supermarket, which are intended to give "a glimpse into what Christmas with the Spice Girls might be like".

Although with two husbands, various partners, and seven children between them, the room looks a little underpopulated.

The cosy little scene shows the quintet all glammed up in cosy knits - all except - Victoria Beckham - who is poured into her trademark body-conscious sleeveless dress, complete with heavily fake-tanned legs.

Sitting on a huge sofa with a sumptuous spread before them - and gold discs on the wall to remind everyone how successful they once were - the Spices look as if they are reminiscing about the good old days.

Unfortunately for Tesco, not even £1million can buy loyalty from Posh - the LA resident is on the record as saying her favourite shop is M&S.

In addition, the Spices have signed a lucrative deal to perform at the annual televised catwalk show for racy lingerie brand Victoria's Secret.

As part of the deal, the group's "Greatest Hits" album will be only be available in the U.S. through the lingerie chain for the first two months of its release.

Their December tour dates at the O2 arena sold out in 38 seconds and 15 other dates have been added to the world tour.

But their first performance will be for Children In Need - nine years after they last sang together as a five.

And with expensive tastes like this it's a good job Victoria has signed up, with her fellow band mates, to be the new face of Tesco.

Just before the Beckhams' move to LA, she said : "You can get most things out there but what I will miss is M&S. I missed it when I first moved to Madrid and it is the first shop I go to when I'm back."

A Tesco spokesman said : "We are thrilled to be working with the Spice Girls for our Christmas campaign.

"We feel that the new commercials really emphasise Tesco's commitment to offer something different and exciting this Christmas."

It has been reported that Tesco is on the verge of a deal to sponsor the group's money-spinning reunion tour.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:21 pm

aww sounds cute. cant wait.. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 8:41 pm

From The Spice Girls Official site :

SPICING UP CHRISTMAS

HO, HO, HO!

Christmas is coming early on thespicegirls.com because Emma, Geri, Mel B, Melanie C and Victoria filmed a festive TV commercial last weekend for Tesco stores in the UK.

This is our first glimpse of the girls relaxing and enjoying the Christmas spirit together.

Deck the hall with boughs of holly! Today thespicegirls.com can reveal the first glimpse of the Spice Girls in their advertising campaign for Tesco. Emma, Geri, Mel B, Melanie C and Victoria were filmed enjoying a fun-filled Christmas celebration together at one of the girl’s homes, giving everybody a peek at what Christmas with the Spice Girls would really be like.

The girls had great fun filming the commercial and spent a lot of time laughing with each other and joking with the crew. Both Geri’s baby Bluebell and Emma’s baby Beau watched their mums in action.
Back to top Go down
Svetik
Star
Star

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 10:24 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 12:39 am

Thanks Shiraz!!
That's a lovely pic!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 2:36 pm

Video here : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WRGZ30-KfIs&eurl

I made some screen caps :

Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) 6x7g3gz
Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) 8fmhies
Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) 732z2ps
Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) 6kji3o1
Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) 7w59r49
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 3:03 pm

thanks ;-)
Back to top Go down
Svetik
Star
Star

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 4:42 pm

thanks! very fun video. Victoria looks great!!
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 5:17 pm

I love the commercial, so funny! She looks so beautiful!!
Thanks Shiraz!
Back to top Go down
anet

anet

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 5:34 pm

thats a really great ad!
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 9:13 pm

Thanx for posting!Victoria was great!
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 9:55 pm

Thanks. That's a great advert. Victoria looks fantastic in it.
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
Tanya

Female Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 12:27 am

That is so much fan ad...Thanks for caps. Victoria is gorgeous there.
Back to top Go down
kathy

kathy

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 2:16 am

ohhhh i love it!!! its sooo funny!
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:03 am

tnx a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 8:56 pm

victoria was so funny and beautiful in it!!
Back to top Go down
grace*
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
grace*

Female Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:41 pm

Victoria was fantastic in it, she was very funny!! loved it.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 10:09 pm

Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Posh3goff468x428vm6wk4 Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Posh4goff468x384rb7ur8 Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Poshgoff468x378cp1ty0 Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Poshmelgoff468x332sx0he5
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 11:08 pm

Thanks poshigirl. I love the way she walks in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 4:47 am

Thanks poshigirl! She looks so beautiful in the advert!
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 12:11 pm

Yeah, she does <3 That icey blonde hair look really nice to her!!!
Back to top Go down
luxelady

luxelady

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 12:23 pm

That's funny, Victoria looks so great! Inlove
Back to top Go down
Chrismadk

Chrismadk

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 1:58 pm

That is so funny, love that ad!! When will they show the one where this picture is from?
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 12:26 pm

Chrismadk wrote:
When will they show the one where this picture is from?

There is 2 ads. The second one will be aired around christmas I think.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 11:54 am

The second ad, "Perfect Christmas", airs on Mon 3rd December.

http://www.tesco.com/christmas/tvadvert/
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:21 am

The second ad: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtMHAxJR2XU
Back to top Go down
Posh_girl
Posh_girl

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 2:55 pm

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 889

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 pm

Thanx Tasita!!Great video)))I like Victoria`s acting very much!Her face when Geri shouts "stop it" is priceless!))An lol@ "I opened mine this morning" and "What's wrong with Lobster!?"))
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 4:40 pm

hehe loved it, Victoria was fantastic.

Thanks for posting Tasita. Smile

screen caps :

Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Th_31478_1_122_342loSpice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Th_31487_2_122_963loSpice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Th_31492_3_122_520lo
Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Th_31497_4_122_709loSpice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Th_31504_5_122_763loSpice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Th_31504_6_122_1091lo
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Tasita wrote:
The second ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtMHAxJR2XU

Thanks!! I love it!! Inlove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)   Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spice Girls Tesco Advert (pix & video)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB Pictures-
Jump to: