Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spice Girls News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elda
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
elda

Female Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2007-02-14

The Spice Girls News Empty
PostSubject: The Spice Girls News   The Spice Girls News EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 1:31 am

22 December 2007
STRICTLY COME SPICE GIRLS
The Strictly Come Dancing final gets a touch of Spice this evening when the girls perform their first Christmas number one, 2 Become 1.

Emma is excited to return to the Strictly Come Dancing studio following her successful run in last year’s series. While Mel B will be comparing notes after her nailbiting performance in the finale of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars.

See the Spice Girls on the Strictly Come Dancing results show, 9.25pm on BBC 1 in the UK
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ekijackman
elda
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
elda

Female Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2007-02-14

The Spice Girls News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls News   The Spice Girls News EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 1:32 am

22 December 2007
HEAR THE GIRLS LIVE & IN CONVERSATION
Fancy a Spicey Saturday? Then tune into BBC Radio 2 at 2pm this afternoon (and online at bbc.co.uk/radio2) to hear The Return Of The Spice Girls tour recorded live at The O2 Arena in London last weekend.

Following the show, you can enjoy Russell Brand’s interview with Emma, Geri, Mel B, Melanie C and Victoria in which the girls give an exclusive insight into their lives as pop icons.

Geri tells Russell,” I left the band, and quite crappily...I didn’t really say goodbye...I think this tour for me personally is about reconciliation and making a really wonderful memory.”
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ekijackman

The Spice Girls News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB News-
Jump to: