Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)

Go down 
+2
vicbeck_style
Shiraz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) Empty
PostSubject: Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)   Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) Rszlvn

We got the interview at the time from RTL website. Thought I'll make a transcript of it.
. The video link : http://vip.rtl.de/de/pub/video/videoplayer.php?media=video1&set_id=18119
. Transcript of the interview :

The journalist : "Hello, so nice to meet you!"

Victoria : "Hello, nice to meet you too."

The journalist : "Great. I, I just loving your hairstyle, it's just, just wonderful."

Victoria : "Thank you, thank you."

The journalist : "When did you decide to do your hair like that?"

Victoria : "Em' you know, I love fashion, I love, I love change and really, I was just ready for change, I was, I was ready for something different [...] em' yeah, you know, I, I love fashion and I, I just love change."

The journalist : "And I guess tones of girls all over the world, they are going to copy this, like always."

Victoria : "I mean, I think it's really flattering when, when people like what I do whether, whether I do something with my hair or dressing in a certain way. Some people like it, some people don't and, and you know that's cool but I like it; for the moment. I'm sure I'll change it up but yeah you never know what I'm going to do next."

Victoria : "You know I, I love what I do. Every morning I wake up and, and I'm, I'm thankful. I'm really thankful for the position that I'm in and the fact that I, I, I can, I can do a collection. It's, it's what I've always dreamed of doing. So, you know I love to change it up, have fun with fashion, that kind of thing."

Victoria : "I'm very very boring, very boring, very boring. Em', I think that, you know people were interested because they wanna see what i'm going to wear, how my hair is gonna be like em' but, yeah they, they shouldn't really bother following me because there is many more interesting people in Hollywood than myself and David but, you know, I think, I think, I think, it's, I think it's flattering. I'm flattered if anybody likes what I do!"

Victoria : "D'you know .. how story change!! I was actually, I was going for lunch. I had lunch with a friend and on the way to lunch, my friend ... my kids wanted to go to the mall and we just wanted to that toy shop so we running to the mall to go to this toy shop and of course everybody takes pictures and then says she goes out shopping in ridiculously high shoes. You know, I was actually going for lunch with a friend but they were great shoes and that's the most important thing."

Victoria : "You know, I, I, at the end of the day, you know I think most of people are good people and I, I, like I said I am very positive. I'm not going to be paranoîd around people. I am not going necessarly watch what I say. I am not gonna to think nobody can be trusted. I'm not gonna to do that. You know, I believe most people are good and yeah every now and then something will happen but it is what it is."

The journalist : "How do you look on the morning if you just stand up?"

Victoria : "I look crap. Em', d'you know, at the end of the day, I'm a mum. I've got three children, I never wear makeup at home, I never do my hair when I'm at home, I never dress up when I'm at home. So I'm a normal mum. That's why a lot of the time I have big sunglasses because it hides a multitude of sins. Like most mothers out there, I'm up with my kids most nights; doing the school run. So em' yeah, I just, I'm very very very normal."

(sorry for any errors of course)
Back to top Go down
vicbeck_style
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)   Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:19 pm

thanks for trasnscript the interview
Back to top Go down
Svetik
Star
Star

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)   Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Thank you Shiraz Smile
Back to top Go down
xico_posh

xico_posh

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)   Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/ericpadilla
joanne19
Star
Star
joanne19

Female Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)   Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm

thanks shiraz
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)   Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:29 pm

tnx a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)   Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008) Empty

Back to top Go down

Transcript of her interview in Düsseldorf (October 2008)
Page 1 of 1