Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009)   Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:29 pm

. The newspaper : http://www.corriere.it/
. The issue : the march 14th, 2009 one.

I translated the interview because it was of course published in italian.

_ "They say that you prefer Los Angeles and London to Milan."

* Victoria : "We all love Milan. People made us feel immediately welcome. Our children are happy. But we are set in for their school in Los Angeles. And as a parent, you always put their happiness and stability first."

_ "Have you decided to live for a while in the villa of Clooney. It will be the new Buckingham palace?"

* Victoria : "Now we are not trying to buy a house in Milan. As for Lake Como, it's one of the most spiritual places in which we have ever been."

_ "When David arrived in Italy, there was talk of him as an "ex-football player." Then the excuses ..."

* Victoria : "David and I do not pay much attention to what other people say about us. The negativity is not a feeling with which we like to live with! The mode of play of David, on the pitch, is the best answer."

_ "Totti, Vieri, Buffon ... Why do footballers marry only women on the showbiz?

* Victoria : "Actually the player shall be considered celebrities now and have the opportunity to be in an environment where there are women who have the same status. Although in the end, no one can choose the person they will fall in love with."

_ "Is there something you do not like in Milan?"

* Victoria : "I like Milan and so do our boys. We have lovely friends and we had to explore the surroundings. Recently, I took my children in Rome: they loved it's history. The Italians are warm people, they love good food, have a wonderful fashion, their passion for life is intense : how can you not appreciate?"

_ "Who are the Beckhams friends in Milan?"

* Victoria : "Paolo Maldini and his wife Adriana, she's very nice. At Milan we have been spoiled by all. I also had been lucky to spend time with other friends : Giorgio, his niece Roberta and their team. Then Domenico and Stefano, Antonio Berardi, and Roberto Cavalli."

_ "All designers, who like you in New York presented your collection with good reviews."

* Victoria : "Exceptional. We had an overwhelming response. This year, I added more clothes to the collection. It's more sexy and short. It's been a consistent step forward. We are in the most beautiful boutique in the world, in Milan, Corso Como."

_ "The golden ball for David or the cover of Vogue for Victoria?"

* Victoria : "But I already had the cover!"

_ "As a Spice, not as a fashion designer."

* Victoria : "We are satisfied and happy, we are indeed. And I am happy because David is happy. He is a wonderful father and man."

_ "Do not bother giving the photos of him naked and that for many women is a dream?"

* Victoria : "Why? And to say the truth : he is a very good looking man."

_ "And he not bother you in lingerie on the walls of the city?"

* Victoria : ""I am satisfied with my physical, I work hard to keep in shape, I could not miss the opportunity to work with a so important photographer."

_ "The new king : Charles or his son William?"

* Victoria : "There's the queen."

_ "Would you sing for the Queen?"

* Victoria : "I will never sing again. Now I am a fashion designer. "

I loved her answers. Queen
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009)   Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Thanks Shiraz.

I love her answers aswell, especially "there's the queen", lol.
Back to top Go down
joanne19
Star
Star
joanne19

Female Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009)   Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:17 pm

thanks love victoria's interviews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009)   Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview for "Corriere della Sera" (march 2009)
Page 1 of 1