Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)

Go down 
+7
Svetik
joanne19
posh-diamond
fauvel
Priscilla x3
extremely_posh
Shiraz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:28 am

She is wearing Giral strapless shot silk dress from her Autumn/Winter 2009-10 collection while arriving at a hotel in Denver to be a guest judge on American Idol; she's there to film her first scenes at the call back auditions of the singing talent show.

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 15qc1p2

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 2mqtceo
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:43 am

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 2qa47dd

looks great on that dress Love!
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:23 am

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 94250f44650962 Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 7a508b44651007 Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 8062dc44651010 Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 281bdc44651013
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 am

1 hq:
Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) Th_85300_v_CELEBUTOPIA_ISA_180_122_471lo
Back to top Go down
Priscilla x3

Priscilla x3

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:27 am

That dress looks stunning on her. Love the color!
Back to top Go down
fauvel

fauvel

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 am

horrible
she is too thin
"Beautiful Victoria"?????
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:06 am

thanks, i love that dress and the colour....but i've to agree she looks really skinny
Back to top Go down
joanne19
Star
Star
joanne19

Female Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 am

gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Svetik
Star
Star

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 am

Thanks! She looks beautiful, but so skinny Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 am

She looks fantastic. And her hair is just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:24 pm

I don't understand why people always have to moan about her weight. We've seen her in a bikini on her holidays, we've seen her in underwear in the pics of the Armani campaign and we've seen her in a short a few days ago and in every pic her body looked totally healthy and just perfect. So why do people think she's too thin?
Back to top Go down
fauvel

fauvel

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 pm

"her body looked totally healthy and just perfect"
you have a problem too
I love victoria but she is ill
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:46 pm

amazing!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fauvel

fauvel

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) Capt0c485528d73f4e5a8d9.th
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 pm

fauvel wrote:
"her body looked totally healthy and just perfect"
you have a problem too
I love victoria but she is ill

I don't think I have a problem. I only don't like all these moaners. And looking at her pics from the Armani campaign I don't see anything at her body that have to change.

It's really strange to say somebody is ill if you don't know that person or is she your best friend?
Back to top Go down
Svetik
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Tasita wrote:
And looking at her pics from the Armani campaign I don't see anything at her body that have to change.

Did you hear something about Photoshop?
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm

fauvel wrote:
Beautiful Victoria"?????

Yes, I found her really beautiful on those pictures that's why I said that. And for her weight, she chooses to be thin since ages and that's the way she will always be. She has a tiny frame so it looks quite obvious but she will always stay like that because that's how she wants to be & how she feels good. You can be thin & healthy, she eats fruits, vegetables, fish ..
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:13 pm

http://www.people.com/people/victoria_beckham/photos

People magazine comment Inlove

PURPLE REIGN

Looking stunning as usual, Victoria Beckham arrives at a hotel in Denver, Colo., on Friday before filming her guest appearance on American Idol. The former Spice Girl is helping to critique the first-round auditions in the wake of Paula Abdul's departure from the hit show.

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 2natn2x

I noticed that she's also carrying purple dVb sunglasses on her hands.
Back to top Go down
fauvel

fauvel

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:19 pm

If I say that, it's because I have do anoxie during many year, me too I said I am healthy, I ate......, but it's not true
you can not deny she will be more beautiful with five kilos more
there is no need to be his best friend to see it is not really well
I know it is long it is like that, but as a fan you do not want to see much longer. In my life the best thing that has happened is becoming a fan of victoria and I'm sorry when I see her now I am afraid for her
Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) 619h.th
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:28 pm

I think you exaggerate. Imagine if I take a quick picture of you, would it really reflects all what you are right now?

You know, since the first picture we got of her from this event, some people were bashing her, it's like they stay awake in front of the computer waiting for a wrong angle picture, for a wrong step, for any mistake to write hate tirades towards her and submit it in the internet.

By the way, I'm sorry that you had been anorexic, I hope you are fine now. But Victoria is really not, as she said she will never put her health at risk as she wants to be safe for her children and the rest of her family. I know you can get the result where she is now via anorexia but you can also get the same results in a healthy way and that's what Victoria is doing. Some people just have to understand this.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:06 pm

That said fauvel, I don't appreciate that you had a personal attack on Tasita saying that she has a problem. As I always said this place was made to be positive about Victoria and peaceful for the fans. I don't want anyone to be signing in expecting the amount of attack replies he will gets or hate pms.

It's ok, I know you said it just like that without thinking of the rules system etc but for next time please, personals attacks on members are totally forbidden, not allowed at all. I know we're all fans of Victoria but sometimes a fan can say if he ever don't like something, it's ok, it's allowed but personal attacks are not.
Back to top Go down
nicholas
nicholas

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:14 pm

WhatEver...are we always gonna talk about her weight......She has alway been thin these last years.....
She is like a cameleon....first looking fuller and then looking thin...

But actually she has been the same for the last years!!!

So please..lets talk about how great it is that she is an american idol judge...
Good 4 her!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fauvel

fauvel

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:29 pm

all my excuse to Tasita
Back to top Go down
Richie
Star
Star
Richie

Female Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Oooo, she is so beautiful ... looks like a cute little girl ... I love her clothes and hair ... Inlove
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 pm

fauvel wrote:
all my excuse to Tasita

It's ok. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s7m9EMM_ew

Victoria is at 1:20.
Back to top Go down
Svetik
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Thanks Tasita! She's cute
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 am

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) Vfkoxw

On her yesterday's interview with Ryan Seacrest, Victoria said how she finds Simon Cowell funny. lol she's right, Daily Mail reports that :

Wearing his trademark white shirt and aviator sunglasses, Cowell joked with fans and shook hands.

'Why don't you call me anymore?' he teased one woman. 'I thought we were friends.'
Back to top Go down
joanne19
Star
Star
joanne19

Female Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 am

thanks so cute she looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Some close-ups :

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) Ehlzko

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) C482d644805333 Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) A7a7d944805334
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)   Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Victoria at American Idol (august 7)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB Pictures-
Jump to: