Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dewinci

Female Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) Empty
PostSubject: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 4:43 pm

Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) Th_98423_scan191copysi1_123_136lo Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) Th_98535_scan193copytv6_123_123lo Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) Th_98641_scan192copyod6_123_47lo Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) Th_98820_scan195px7_123_198lo Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) Th_98942_scan194copyco1_123_161lo
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 5:34 pm

These papers need to stop printin' stuff like these because they're just sendin mixed messages to those that are yet to know her in LA, especially the wives of those footballers...these tabloids just piss me off...why can't they just print pictures n keep their sordid stories to themselves.....thanks dewinci for the scans
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 10:45 pm

stiffo wrote:
These papers need to stop printin' stuff like these because they're just sendin mixed messages to those that are yet to know her in LA, especially the wives of those footballers...these tabloids just piss me off...why can't they just print pictures n keep their sordid stories to themselves.....thanks dewinci for the scans

yh i agree cos a lot of people judge celerities by what they read
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

PostSubject: Re: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 2:12 am

did anyone watch the tv show about victoria on channel 5 today? It was really depressing......and they were talkin' about how her weight changes and rebecca loos and all the other stuff........it was kinda depressing to watch
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 2:15 am

No I didn't watch it I don't have that channel. What did they say?
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

PostSubject: Re: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 2:28 am

oh, they were on about how her weight went really low as all david's alleged affairs came up....and rebecca loos was also there saying how david treated her like a million dollars and was always awake before her, with breakfast ready, and when she didnt want breakfast he'd feed her strawberries......and that she really had an amazing time with him.....they also talked about how all his alleged affairs have been with curvier woman meaning maybe he's running away from the fact that victoria is so thin.........they also talked about the fact that after her 1st pregnancy she started hiding her body whenever she got pregnant and gained weight meaning she's ashamed of her body and maybe insecure? and also the fact that she's obsessed with how she looks...........one of the ladies said she smoked about 10 cigarettes durin a photoshoot probably to supress her apetite

but there were a few good bits.....like the fact that the only cosmetic help they could spot on her wuz her boobs and that her fashion career was going pretty well

personally i think the bad outweighed the good
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 2:34 am

I didn't notice a weight change in Victoria after the fake R.Loos story was in the papers in April 2004. Actually Victoria was pregnant of Cruz after that (in May/June 2004) so her weight didn't go low.

But yeah looks like a sad docu.
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 8:53 pm

stiffo wrote:
oh, they were on about how her weight went really low as all david's alleged affairs came up....and rebecca loos was also there saying how david treated her like a million dollars and was always awake before her, with breakfast ready, and when she didnt want breakfast he'd feed her strawberries......and that she really had an amazing time with him.....they also talked about how all his alleged affairs have been with curvier woman meaning maybe he's running away from the fact that victoria is so thin.........they also talked about the fact that after her 1st pregnancy she started hiding her body whenever she got pregnant and gained weight meaning she's ashamed of her body and maybe insecure? and also the fact that she's obsessed with how she looks...........one of the ladies said she smoked about 10 cigarettes durin a photoshoot probably to supress her apetite

but there were a few good bits.....like the fact that the only cosmetic help they could spot on her wuz her boobs and that her fashion career was going pretty well

personally i think the bad outweighed the good

wtf is da loos woman on abt. can't she jux let it go... does she have 2 keep on reminding ppl abt her alleged affair... she's such a b***** (soz if i've offended anyone) but she jux makes me wanna hit her lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)   Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Posh's feuds With a-list pals! (scans)
Page 1 of 1