Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beckhams staff barred from Usa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

The Beckhams staff barred from Usa Empty
PostSubject: The Beckhams staff barred from Usa   The Beckhams staff barred from Usa EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 3:55 pm

Today's The Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007060592,00.html

It's sad that they can't take their bodyguards to Usa because they can trust them and it's hard to find that kind of staff nowadays, so no more Toby :'(
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431

PostSubject: Re: The Beckhams staff barred from Usa   The Beckhams staff barred from Usa EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 4:47 pm

Victoria already have a team in US. There is some bodyguards we see with her only when she's in US. So I guess these are the ones they'll have when they'll move officially to US.

And for Toby, they'll need him when they'll be in UK etc Once Victoria will move to LA she'll certainly keep visiting UK etc you know.
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Beckhams staff barred from Usa   The Beckhams staff barred from Usa EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 4:59 pm

OMG....dats so sad because nowadays its really difficult to find people to trust, especially in the states........and i really liked the bald one.....but you never know, something might come up in the end and they might be able to take some of them........i just hope they're lucky with their new set of bodyguards
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: The Beckhams staff barred from Usa   The Beckhams staff barred from Usa EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 7:13 pm

stiffo wrote:
OMG....dats so sad because nowadays its really difficult to find people to trust, especially in the states........and i really liked the bald one.....but you never know, something might come up in the end and they might be able to take some of them........i just hope they're lucky with their new set of bodyguards

Toby Inlove Hopefully he will stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Beckhams staff barred from Usa   The Beckhams staff barred from Usa EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:24 pm

aww noooo.... i hope this is not true cos i dont want them 2 get another team that can be another Loo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beckhams staff barred from Usa   The Beckhams staff barred from Usa Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beckhams staff barred from Usa
Page 1 of 1