Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Empty
PostSubject: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 8:57 pm

JENNIFER LOPEZ is a big fan of pal VICTORIA BECKHAM's taste in clothing - so much so she asks the former SPICE GIRL to help select outfits for Hollywood award ceremonies. The WAITING FOR TONIGHT singer admits she often consults her new friend for fashion advice, and was so impressed with the star's stylish eye she enlisted Beckham's expertise for the Golden Globes last month (JAN07). She says, "It's true, we're two friends who share that passion. " A while ago she came to my house to help me pick a dress for the Golden Globes. We had a great time and in the end we agreed on the black gown I wore. It was the best choice."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another article :

Who's J.Lo's New Love?

Heavens above, celebs can really gush...

Jennifer Lopez loves to bang on about her new love - but can you guess who has got her spouting more of this sentimental type stuff?

The Beckhams.

Yep, we may well see a scrap of superstar proportions between TomKat and J.Lo, as they battle it out to be the Beckhams best buddies.

Victoria and David Beckham
Was it love at first sight for Jen?

She told the Daily Mirror: "We met at a party and Victoria seemed to be really down to earth.

"Marc and David are also good friends, they speak a lot on the phone.

"They're a gorgeous family... I have a lot of respect and admiration for her style, and for her amazing taste."

So, just if she hadn't made it clear - Jen really likes the Beckhams.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 7:09 pm

The Hola scans :

Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Hs1qd0.thLopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Hs2bp7.thLopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Hs3cc9.thLopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Hs4qw2.th
Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Hs5ti2.thLopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Hs6rb4.thLopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Hs7qy3.thLopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Hs8uu6.th
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 7:15 pm

She is really beautiful. And she seems to be happy with Marc, maybe she is found her soulmate.
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:15 pm

I read fromother forum that J.Lo will be in Madrid in Monday. So ,maybe she will meet Victoria and we will get pictures from them Inlove
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 1:19 am

thanx 4 da scans
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 2:14 am

lennu wrote:
She is really beautiful. And she seems to be happy with Marc, maybe she is found her soulmate.

Yes maybe. But I think she really loved Ben Affleck at a time.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 7:48 pm

For the first time, entertainment mogul Jennifer Lopez speaks candidly about her desire for children, her love for her husband Marc Anthony and her friendship with Victoria Beckham in the issue of Hello! arriving on newsstands nationally starting today.

Jennifer on immediate plans for motherhood: "Immediate? Here's hoping! (Pauses.) Yes, I'd love to have a baby soon."

Jennifer on her love for Marc: "When I wed Marc, it was like I reached a better place... A friend told me: 'I've never seen a woman look at her husband like you look at yours.'"

Jennifer on her friendship with Victoria Beckham: "I have a lot of respect and admiration for her style, for her amazing taste. A while ago, she came to my house to help me pick out a dress to wear to the Golden Globes."
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 8:43 pm

Shiraz wrote:
lennu wrote:

Yes maybe. But I think she really loved Ben Affleck at a time.

and P.diddy and the dancer that she married
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 5:30 pm

Thought I'll add a pic' of J.Lo wearing the dress Victoria choosed with her :)

Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Jlo1lt4.th

And another article about the same subject :

Singing hasn't worked as a long term career for Victoria Beckham and if fashion designing fails to ignite interest she can always fall back on her talent as a celebrity stylist.

The world's most famous soccer mom has been busy dressing Jennifer Lopez. Yes, one of the most fashionable stars in the world has taken advice from Beckham, the lover of fake nails, hair and real fur.

J.Lo, who frequently tops best dressed lists world wide, has admitted that her stunning black Golden Globes gown was chosen by her new BFF during a girl's day in.

Lopez revealed, "It's true, we're two friends who share that passion. A while ago she came to my house to help me pick a dress for the Golden Globes. We had a great time and in the end we agreed on the black gown I wore. It was the best choice."

With Beckham and her husband moving to L.A to continue building an empire that rivals Lopez's, the two stars and their third amigo, Katie Holmes, will have plenty of time for shopping, gossiping and being regular girls in the multi-million dollar mansions.

"the lover of fake nails, hair and real fur"??? :dizzy: erm no

Last edited by on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 5:54 pm

Well, i understand that fake hair and nail thing, but that real fur thing shows that this writer don't know Victoria at all 💫
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Even the hair is not fake anymore and the nails are much much shorter than before so this descriptiion is totally false. :despise: Yeah this article writer is so not updated about Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice   Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Lopez seeks Beckham's fashion advice
Page 1 of 1