Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day

Go down 
+8
emh82
Tasita
~poshbecks~
Beckhamlicious from Paris
stiffo
lennu
poshigirl
Shiraz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Empty
PostSubject: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Victoria Beckham spent Valentine’s evening with two of the three little men in her life, her son’s Brooklyn and Romeo. All three walked hand in hand as they arrived at the Cheescake Factory at the Grove shopping center in Los Angeles. Earlier in the day Victoria had recieved a bunch of roses to her home. Most likely from sexy hubby David :

VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Vd1ka3.thVB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Vd2ok0.thVB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Vd3mw3.th
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 4:18 pm

Awww... so sweet <3<3<3 (Sorry, but I just wanna cry when I see those pics with the flowers Cry Embarassed ) That is so sweet!!!

Thank you so much for those pics Shiraz Smile
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 4:37 pm

Roses for home? Did they mean that her hotel or is she living somewhere else? That video of Victoria and kids was awful when they went in shopping center. Paparazzies didn't care about kids and they used flash-lights against kids altought Victoria said stop. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 4:44 pm

I think it will be better to not mention the children at all. People will start asking links to these videos etc Let's not talk about them at all and keep all the pictures and news etc only about Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 4:58 pm

David Beckham soon to be joing his wife in Los Angeles has flowers delivered to Victoria for Valentine's day. 2/14/07 :

VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day De1ki4.thVB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day De2gj6.thVB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day De3iw3.th
VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day De4ld4.thVB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day De5ki5.thVB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day De6tf6.thVB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day De7ir4.th

Awwww
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:11 pm

Thanks. Aww.. flowers Inlove Seems like she is living someones house in LA not hotel.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:36 pm

Why did you post those pics Shiraz ;) Awww...so sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:37 pm

poshigirl wrote:
Why did you post those pics Shiraz ;) Awww...so sweet!!!

What pix?
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:38 pm

Hehe... those pics where the man on his way to give Victoria flowers ;) Hehe... nevermind!!! I just think is so sweet that David sent her roses.. ..
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:42 pm

poshigirl wrote:
Hehe... those pics where the man on his way to give Victoria flowers ;) Hehe... nevermind!!!

And what is the problem in that? I don't understand what you say. Albino
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:49 pm

hiya shiraz...i think poshgirl just being silly in a nice way...cuz the flowers are probably from david to victoria....and being a girl i'd wish the flowers were for me....lol
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:49 pm

No, cause I mention I almost cry when I saw those 2 first pic and when you post more of it, it make me.. .. "hehe.. ...happy-crying" I dont know... romance and love stuff make me cry all the time.. ..
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:51 pm

Awww ok I know what you mean now. Then I should look for HQs hehe joking :p
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 6:49 pm

Thank's for the pics Shiraz!
I think it's normal to not see the face of Victoria's childs by respect for David and Victoria; when i meet Victoria, i can tell you, the paparazi was very violent and irrespectable!
I hope everibody understand me, because my english is not always right! thanks!
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 7:00 pm

Beckhamlicious from Paris wrote:
Thank's for the pics Shiraz!
I think it's normal to not see the face of Victoria's childs by respect for David and Victoria; when i meet Victoria, i can tell you, the paparazi was very violent and irrespectable!
I hope everibody understand me, because my english is not always right! thanks!

They are nowadays really rude and irrespectable, which to me is so stupid, because those celebs pay their salary.
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 7:10 pm

thanx 4 da pix...wish he was giving me the flowers though
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 7:59 pm

It`s so romantic...
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 8:31 pm

VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61867_1_122_87lo VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61873_2_122_179lo VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61883_3_122_13lo VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61891_4_122_197lo VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61896_5_122_20lo VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_75595_61_122_275lo VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61971_7_122_222lo VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61977_VBECKHAMKIDS021407_12_122_204lo

Last edited by on Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 8:40 pm

poshigirl wrote:
VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61025_VBECKHAMKIDS021407_12_122_185lo

She's perfect, wow. Inlove
Back to top Go down
emh82

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 8:48 pm

Great pics. I wish I had got flowers yesterday... Victoria is married to a real catch. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
lilvb
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
lilvb

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 8:56 pm

tanx for the pixxxx
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 8:57 pm

thanks for posting, she looks great, I love her bag
Back to top Go down
Elena
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 10:38 pm

Shiraz wrote:
poshigirl wrote:
VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_61025_VBECKHAMKIDS021407_12_122_185lo

She's perfect, wow. Inlove
Yes she's perfect!!
Back to top Go down
sivill

sivill

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi! everyone.I'm new.
thanx for nice pics.
I just wondering how Victoria spent her Valentine's Day.
I knew. Thanx. Big Hug
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 2:44 pm

Hi sivill, welcome.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 2:44 pm

HQs:
VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_81448_Celebutopia.net_Victoria_Beckham_16_122_261lo VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Th_81392_Celebutopia.net_Victoria_Beckham_12_122_225lo
Credit: hqcb
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Thank you for the HQs. :)
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 2:46 pm

It is more but I have to upload them Smile
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 2:52 pm

thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
FrankTB

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 5:35 pm

oh i'd love to have some more HQs poshgirl.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day   VB at the Cheescake Factory on  Valentine day Empty

Back to top Go down

VB at the Cheescake Factory on Valentine day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next