Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posh : 'Spain will always have a place in our hearts'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Posh : 'Spain will always have a place in our hearts' Empty
PostSubject: Posh : 'Spain will always have a place in our hearts'   Posh : 'Spain will always have a place in our hearts' EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 7:06 pm

26th February 2007

Posh singled out Spanish film crews on the red carpet at a bash thrown by her pal Elton John to discuss how she will miss living in Spain.

She was a guest at the 15th Annual Elton John Aids Foundation to celebrate the Academy Awards, held in Los Angeles.

She said: "We're very very excited to be moving to LA, of course we're going to really miss Spain."

She said the Spanish people had been "wonderful".

Husband David's move to LA Galaxy in a £128 million deal was announced last month. The multi-millionaire footballer denied the transfer from Real Madrid was financially driven, claiming he wanted to help build up the game in the US.

Asked if she was ready for her move, Victoria replied: "Not right now."

She added: "I'm looking for houses, I'm looking for schools, I've got lots of things that I'm trying to sort out right now," she said.

She added: "I think it's a fantastic opportunity for David, for our children and for myself too, so we're just very, very excited.

"We love Spain, we'll always have a place in our hearts for Spain and we'll keep going back," she continued. "We've got a house there, the kids have lots of friends, I have lots of friends, David has lots of friends."

Victoria wore a simple full-length low-backed white gown which showed off the tattoo running down the back of her neck, which was previously hidden under her long hair.

The tattoo is reportedly a Hebrew inscription which means: "I am my beloved and my beloved is mine".

Other celebrities on the guest list for this year's party included P Diddy, Kiefer Sutherland, Sharon Stone and Dita von Teese.
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Posh : 'Spain will always have a place in our hearts' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh : 'Spain will always have a place in our hearts'   Posh : 'Spain will always have a place in our hearts' EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 7:26 pm

aww bless her
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1