Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!

Go down 
+4
alexdb
Laura
poshigirl
Shiraz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Empty
PostSubject: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptySat Nov 18, 2006 11:26 pm

Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Wedding Day in Bracciano, Italy; November 18: Victoria Beckham leave the Hassler Hotel and poses before going to the wedding of actors Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at the 15th Century Odescalchi castle on November 18, 2006 in Bracciano near Rome, Italy.

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea1do0.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea2kw2.th Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea3wl9.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea4nb1.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea5ux1.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea6dp1.th

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea7ra1.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea8yh2.th Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea9aw2.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea10by8.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea11bp0.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea12mq8.th

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Fab1kf4.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Fab2ms7.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Fab3rs6.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea13bh4.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea14iz4.th

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Lea15fk0.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Fab4dk4.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Fab5jy3.th

Last edited by on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptySat Nov 18, 2006 11:37 pm

Thank you Shiraz Smile She look fantastic.. ...
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Female Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 12:03 am

Definitely no way anyone looked better than her at that wedding.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 12:08 am

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! 4zz0 Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! 0gm5
Credit: side2
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 12:14 am

WOW Inlove Thank you Michelle. By the way I saw her on tv and she looks fantastic and poeple were screaming her name and the camera went zoom in her tatoo. hehe
Back to top Go down
alexdb

alexdb

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 12:41 pm

bad hat
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 4:01 pm

More pix of stunning Victoria :

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Wow1nb5.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Wowvp3.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Wow2tg1.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Wow3ec7.th
Back to top Go down
lilvb
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
lilvb

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 4:24 pm

GREAT SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 4:33 pm

So gorgeous and stunning. I like hat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptyThu Dec 07, 2006 2:36 am

3 unseen pix Grin hehe

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! 1vf1.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! 2jy3.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! L1pq8.th
Back to top Go down
FrankTB

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 11:19 pm

'Shiraz' wrote:

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Wow1nb5.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Wowvp3.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Wow2tg1.thStunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Wow3ec7.th

OMG Shiraz that is me!!!!!!!!! I can see myself! I am the guy behind Victoria with the brown coat who has the camera in his hands!
OMG I can't believe it! I have my 2nd pic with Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!

Please I really really need someone who has access to isifa who can post me these pics in HQ! I'm desperate....
Back to top Go down
123mike
123mike

Male Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptyMon Dec 11, 2006 12:05 am

FrankTB wrote:
'Shiraz' wrote:

OMG Shiraz that is me!!!!!!!!! I can see myself! I am the guy behind Victoria with the brown coat who has the camera in his hands!
OMG I can't believe it! I have my 2nd pic with Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!

Please I really really need someone who has access to isifa who can post me these pics in HQ! I'm desperate....

Hope this are the right Pictures because the last one the 4 Pics I don't have.

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Thumb_457c75dc122f0697159521 Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Thumb_457c75dd39860154090832 Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Thumb_457c75de70fcd418508957

Last edited by on Sun May 13, 2007 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://celeb-city.eu/forum/
FrankTB

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptyMon Dec 11, 2006 12:22 am

MIKE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there some other pic from that day I haven't seen? now i'm afraid i am in other pics without knowing it!! :-)
If u can post the unseen pics from that day (also in bad quality) just to see if i'm there too would be really great! Anyway I owe you a favour! U are the best!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptyMon Dec 11, 2006 12:36 am

Oh how great is that Frank, happy for you. No there is no more pix, I posted all the ones I found.
Back to top Go down
FrankTB

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! EmptyMon Dec 11, 2006 12:50 am

That is great Shiraz!! And all this thanks to u! Love ya too darling!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!   Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stunning Victoria going to Katie & Tom's wedding!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Por Amor Forums :: Victoria Beckham :: VB Pictures-
Jump to: