Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise

Go down 
+2
lennu
Tanya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
Tanya

Female Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise   Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise EmptyWed May 02, 2007 2:30 pm

Victoria Beckham is apparently showing keen interest in Scientology and learning more about the religion to steady the friendship with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Their friendship waned when Victoria and her husband, footballer David Beckham, did not show enough interest in the religion, reports contactmusic.com. But now Victoria wants to study the faith after Cruise helped them find a mansion in Los Angeles.

A friend of Victoria said: 'Cruise has made it clear their continued friendship depends on a commitment to Scientology. The way Cruise sees it is that he has shown them a great deal of commitment during their move to LA.'

But Victoria's husband footballer David Beckham seems to be sceptical of the religion and the effects it might have on his children.

'Victoria is agreeing to study more about Scientology but at the moment David is less sure,' said a source.
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise   Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise EmptyWed May 02, 2007 2:44 pm

I don't believe that story because just while ago papers wrote that she don't like it.. To me it's their own business but i'm so sick of tired those stories which papers write all the time... 💫
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise   Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise EmptyWed May 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Thank you Tanya, but I can't believe it. Nono
Back to top Go down
dabbler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise   Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise EmptyWed May 02, 2007 2:53 pm

The article included a statement from her spokesman, "it is not true, not ever."

This story comes up every 3 months, it's so boring now.

She is doing Tom a favour by not joining Scientology as it then shows he can be friends with non-scientologists, which has always been a media myth that he is only friends with fellow scientologists or people he wants to convert.
Back to top Go down
footiefan

footiefan

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise   Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise EmptyThu May 03, 2007 2:00 am

dabbler wrote:
The article included a statement from her spokesman, "it is not true, not ever."

This story comes up every 3 months, it's so boring now.

She is doing Tom a favour by not joining Scientology as it then shows he can be friends with non-scientologists, which has always been a media myth that he is only friends with fellow scientologists or people he wants to convert.

i think this is a really good point - that i never thought of. It would make him just seem more tolerant of religions other than scientology - when right now - that isn't the reputation he has.
Back to top Go down
aimsylee
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star
aimsylee

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise   Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise EmptyThu May 03, 2007 9:42 am

yeah ignore that. the two couples seem to be good frineds... i think that the beckhams would get annoyed if the tom tried to preach it to them
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise   Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise EmptyThu May 03, 2007 3:48 pm

aimsylee wrote:
yeah ignore that. the two couples seem to be good frineds... i think that the beckhams would get annoyed if the tom tried to preach it to them

agree with you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise   Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria learning about Scientology from Cruise
Page 1 of 1