Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..

Go down 
+13
elda
extremely_posh
ebond
poshigirl
aimsylee
Beckhamlicious from Paris
Tasita
~poshbecks~
posh-diamond
stiffo
dabbler
*Beth23*
Shiraz
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. Empty
PostSubject: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySat May 05, 2007 6:55 pm

Hi.

Music Can't wait for the W photoshoot. Music
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySat May 05, 2007 7:23 pm

I know, I really cant wait for the photoshoot either.
Back to top Go down
dabbler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySat May 05, 2007 7:55 pm

I hope she goes to the Costume Institute gala on Monday. She would need to fly out on Sunday at the latest realistically.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySat May 05, 2007 9:05 pm

I havent heard anything about that ^ except a few fans hopes of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySun May 06, 2007 12:49 am

I would like to see a sunglasses presentation, a jeans presentation and the NBC show. She has to concentrate on her projects and to make them a success and not to be in a lot of events and parties in Hollywood letting people saying "who is she" when she walks in front of them. At least at the moment.

When is she going to have a solo huge success if it's not at 33, 34. People should start referring to her for a project or smth she did and not all the "ex-spice girl", "David Beckham's wife" etc

Last year she went to the Costume Gala she was preparing TEHAI, it had smth to do with the book but this year I don't know if she'll go or not, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySun May 06, 2007 1:24 am

Shiraz wrote:
I would like to see a sunglasses presentation, a jeans presentation and the NBC show. She has to concentrate on her projects and to make them a success and not to be in a lot of events and parties in Hollywood letting people saying "who is she" when she walks in front of them. At least at the moment.

When is she going to have a solo huge success if it's not at 33, 34. People should start referring to her for a project or smth she did and not all the "ex-spice girl", "David Beckham's wife" etc

Last year she went to the Costume Gala she was preparing TEHAI, it had smth to do with the book but this year I don't know if she'll go or not, we'll see.

shiraz i second you on that point, she does need to concentrate on her projects for now and i guess the less she attends Hollywood events the more people would focus on what she does and not just refer to her as an ex-spice girl or footballer's wife.....and maybe that way also people would start believing that it was david's decision to move to LA because it seems like no matter how much he says it was his choice, people think she forced him to.....i hope everything changes for the better

by the way what's this Costume Gala thing? I actually don't know what it is
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySun May 06, 2007 1:38 am

^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Museum_of_Art
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySun May 06, 2007 12:15 pm

yes i think she should do a bit more advertising and presentation with all the dvbstyle things.... she needs more attention as a designer and creative person, not only as a footballer-wife, shopping queen and her body weight....
Back to top Go down
dabbler

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySun May 06, 2007 12:50 pm

The Costume Gala is the biggest event in the fashion industry, it's not merely a schmoozy event, it's really important in the fashion world actually.

I doubt she would do a major promotional assault because she wants to keep things more exclusive and low profile and doesn't want to over-expose it all, the range would then become yet another 'celebrity range', when she wants to take her time. If the range was available in Target or Top Shop then maybe she could do big, mainstream promo.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySun May 06, 2007 11:24 pm

I know The Costume Gala is an important event. errr
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyMon May 07, 2007 1:46 am

she was at David's match so i don't think she will be going Sad
Back to top Go down
dabbler

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyMon May 07, 2007 2:21 am

In my view, she hasn't attended irrelevant events or parties...everything she has attended in recent times has been major A-list networking events and fashion based events. So I wouldn't worry about her attending "a lot of parties in Hollywood", it's not going to happen, it will be selective bare minimum.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:47 am

I would like her to update dvbstyle.com more often with pics and videos. There are no new pictures since a long time. No
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyMon May 07, 2007 1:03 pm

I didn't say that she did went to "irrelevant events in Hollywood", I said I don't want her to go to them.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyMon May 07, 2007 11:03 pm

She was at David's match looking fabulous..
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyTue May 08, 2007 5:02 pm

Can't wait for an official event related to her projects.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyTue May 08, 2007 8:26 pm

Shiraz wrote:
Can't wait for an official event related to her projects.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyWed May 09, 2007 10:09 pm

I wonder what's Victoria's next hair look will be.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 10, 2007 12:20 am

^ Well David just changed his.. maybe Victoria will change hers soon.. anyway she'll look great!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 10, 2007 12:15 pm

I remember once I saw on TV, a hairdresser that said when a celebrity changes a lot of looks in a short time is to give the impression to the public that they've seen her a lot, that they know her since a long time. But that hairdresser was talking about a new singer that just started in the showbiz. They said even if she just started, the fact that she'll change her look every month or smth like that, that will give the pubic the impression that they know her since a long time and not just since some months.

I don't know if the Beckhams, especially David changed his hair looks a lot recently for the same reason or not; it can't be that as he's not a newbie in the showbiz world so maybe it's just a coincidence, with the photoshoot and all that. But they're quit "new" in the US hmm perhaps they're using the haidresser theory as well. Grin
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 10, 2007 1:45 pm

i'm looking forward to seeing pics from the shoot
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Shiraz wrote:
I remember once I saw on TV, a hairdresser that said when a celebrity changes a lot of looks in a short time is to give the impression to the public that they've seen her a lot, that they know her since a long time. But that hairdresser was talking about a new singer that just started in the showbiz. They said even if she just started, the fact that she'll change her look every month or smth like that, that will give the pubic the impression that they know her since a long time and not just since some months.

I don't know if the Beckhams, especially David changed his hair looks a lot recently for the same reason or not; it can't be that as he's not a newbie in the showbiz world so maybe it's just a coincidence, with the photoshoot and all that. But they're quit "new" in the US hmm perhaps they're using the haidresser theory as well. Grin

I've never heard about this theory, but it sounds possible.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 17, 2007 1:11 pm

Maybe we will not have a lot of pix from this LA trip as she found the house now. scratch
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:16 pm

I wonder why we havent gotten more pics of her in LA.. shes staying in...
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:20 pm

Now she found the house, the school etc we will not have pix of her like in the previous trips but she certainly will go lunch or shopping some time
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 17, 2007 8:18 pm

There will be the launch of the jeans soon. Love it
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyFri May 18, 2007 3:00 am

Shiraz wrote:
There will be the launch of the jeans soon. Love it

Can't wait! Party
Back to top Go down
dabbler

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyFri May 18, 2007 2:04 pm

I bet she launches the jeans at Kitson in person
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptySat May 19, 2007 12:24 am

Please Victoria, I just want dVb' denim for men,is it possible?
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. EmptyThu May 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Maybe she's in Madrid now drinking orange juice & we don't have pix of her at Heathrow yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..   Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria .. Empty

Back to top Go down

Our everyday's discussions & questions about Victoria ..
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next