Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty

Go down 
+9
truit
Caroline
shakira
Tasita
aimsylee
Shiraz
ebond
becksbabygirl23
dewinci
13 posters
AuthorMessage
dewinci

Female Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 2:35 am

In March 1993, Victoria Adams was an unknown 18-year-old dancer who posed for a roll of 36 photos, hoping to relaunch her career.

Fourteen years later, the transformation of a pretty girl from Hertfordshire, England, to an international style and beauty icon (including her 1999 marriage to soccer star David Beckham) is astounding. Yes, force of will played a role, but at this point, so has major bank.

Us Weekly interviewed the experts to break down the price of being Posh.

Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty Poshzn3

Among our experts' findings:

Cheeks ($3,000):
“They’re more sculpted, maybe from weight loss or buccal fat removal,”says New York surgeon Zachary Gerut.

Lips ($2,000):
Both bottom and lower are more prominent, suggesting Juvéderm or collagen injections every few months, says Gerut.

Eyes ($8,000):
“Her eyebrows drooped and now they’re arched,” Gerut tells Us. “In my opinion, that’s a forehead lift done beautifully, not Botox.”

Nose ($11,000):
Posh’s streamlined snout could be the result of nasal refinement surgery, NYC plastic surgeon Geoffrey Tobias tells Us. “The bridge looks thinner, and the tip is narrower and slightly turned up,” he says.

Chest ($10,000):
Beckham has dropped 20 pounds since 1993, estimates NYC internist Marc Siegel. “Most women have smaller breasts as they lose weight, not bigger,” Gerut says, speculating the roundness is due to implants.

source: us weekly
Back to top Go down
becksbabygirl23

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 2:50 am

i dont care what she has or hasn't done, i think she looks amazing...id love to look like her after i have three kids ;)
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 8:07 am

You can look like her if only you have a lot of money:(
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 11:26 am

Unseen pix for me. Thanks for posting dewinci.
Back to top Go down
aimsylee
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star
aimsylee

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 11:30 am

with or without shes beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 12:48 pm

Thank you dewinci.
Back to top Go down
shakira
shakira

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 1:06 pm

So what if shes had a feew jobs done to better herself she is in the public eye and constantly being judged on her clothes, looks thats enough to make anyone feel insecure about themselves.

I wouldnt hesitate in haveing a few jobs done myself if and when parts of me start to go west, iv already had the boobs.
Back to top Go down
dewinci

Female Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 1:37 pm

Shiraz wrote:
Unseen pix for me. Thanks for posting dewinci.

ny pleasure :wink1:
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 2:05 pm

I believe that she did her booob-job but her nose,eyes,etc are absolutely the same since 19...She just lost her weight and everybody changes with years.And thanx for unseen pix dewinci)))
Back to top Go down
truit

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 2:35 pm

I'm agree with you Caroline...She's the same since 19...
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 4:11 pm

electra wrote:
she only did her boobs (a couple of times) and i guess she did botox in her cheeks too, but no way she did her lips or nose lol, they're the same since 1996.

I'm not sure about the cheeks, I think it's from weight loss.
Back to top Go down
Julianna
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star
Julianna

Female Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:19 pm

She's a celebrity and she has to be the best. We are all happy to see her beutiful, so she does it for us - her fans, and surely for herself and her family.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:22 pm

This story is on the papers every year.
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:55 pm

Gosh, they should leave her alone already. Celebrity or not, it's her body and she can do whatever she wants with it....if she wants to have plastic surgery everywhere she can...whether she has or hasn't doesn't matter afterall everyday people have surgery. Personally i wouldn't have surgery but if i was gonna have one i'd go for a tummy tuck....the only obvious difference are her boobs and they kinda look like mine when i wear a wonderbra Very Happy ....lol......everyother thing that looks different is from changing with age....after all they're comparing her now with when she was still a teenager.
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 7:28 pm

unseen pic for me too thank you..
i'm not sure about what she did or not in her face, but i think you can also do a lot with perfect make-up...
Back to top Go down
Ice2244

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty EmptyThu May 10, 2007 9:21 pm

It seems to me people are quick to point out what they perceive as flaws on others to better how they think of themselves. Personally I see nothing wrong with having procedures done to yourself if it makes you feel better, as I have also done the breast augementation but as anyone can clearly see she was still a teenager and grew up and lost weight. She is beautiful and people should just let it go and move on and focus on real world problems and let the woman be. Haters.... Chair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty   Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty
Page 1 of 1