Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)

Go down 
+4
posh-diamond
lennu
ebond
Shiraz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) Empty
PostSubject: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 1:56 pm

cover & article :

The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) Dmirrorjune22nd2007amp8.thThe Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) Dmirrorjune22nd2007edd3.th

close-ups on pix :

The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) Dmirrorjune22nd2007bhe9.thThe Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) Dmirrorjune22nd2007ciw9.th

So Victoria will sing & perform again Inlove One of the other great things about a possible Spice Girls reunion is the unseen old pix that the media is/will be printing hehe
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 1:57 pm

tnx Smile
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 2:07 pm

I think that it's good that their conserts are from December to January because David has off season then and he can travel with Victoria then althought kids are in school but i believe that she wants them to see some of her conserts.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 2:12 pm

ebond wrote:
tnx Smile

you're welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 2:20 pm

The girls will announce details about the tour at the O2 Dome in Greenwich, South London, next Friday Inlove
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 3:30 pm

thanks, can't wait for further news...
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 3:36 pm

peiha wrote:
Shiraz wrote:
The girls will announce details about the tour at the O2 Dome in Greenwich, South London, next Friday Inlove

so V&D must be back to next Friday so they dont spend their holidays for few weeks

Yes Inlove
Back to top Go down
grace*
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
grace*

Female Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 3:59 pm

Thanks Shiraz.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 8:04 pm

The conference will be on Thursday (June 28th) Smile

*SPICE GIRLS TO ANNOUNCE REUNION PLANS*

Nineties pop sensations the SPICE GIRLS are set to delight fans across the world - by officially announcing their plans to reform. Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm and Geri Halliwell have ended months of speculation over a possible reunion of the famous fivesome, and will confirm details of the reunion at a press conference next Thursday (28Jun07).
The band are rumoured to be embarking on a 25-date world tour later this year (07), and will reportedly earn $20 million (£10 million) each for their part in the reunion.
Earlier this month (Jun07), Beckham hinted of a possible reunion, saying,
"We'll see what turns out, but between you and me, I'm really hopeful that it definitely will happen." Chisholm also revealed she had been persuaded by British rockers the Kaiser Chiefs to consider teaming up with her former bandmates. The Spice Girls split in 2001, three years after the departure of Halliwell
in 1998.

Btw, I noticed in some articles about the reunion a great thing, they call them (Posh & Co), (Victoria & the girls) Back at the Spice time they used to say Geri & co etc Victoria is deff the most famous one of them now. Party
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 8:15 pm

I guess new stuff but they will talk a lot about the good old days. I think we will have great interviews, photoshoots etc

But I hope Victoria will be back at her solo career again after that.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 1:02 am

Shiraz wrote:
Btw, I noticed in some articles about the reunion a great thing, they call them (Posh & Co), (Victoria & the girls) Back at the Spice time they used to say Geri & co etc Victoria is deff the most famous one of them now. Party

LOL I noticed that too.
Back to top Go down
aimsylee
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star
aimsylee

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 4:37 am

thanks so much! how exciting!
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 11:07 am

Thanks Shiraz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)   The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spice Girls are back (daily mirror scans)
Page 1 of 1