Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posh Fans! I need your help! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxiwearpradaxx

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Posh Fans! I need your help! :) Empty
PostSubject: Posh Fans! I need your help! :)   Posh Fans! I need your help! :) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 am

Hey guys.
I'm trying to get some research done for an assignment I'm working on for a Media Studies course in Uni. I was wondering if I could get some of your views on VB and tell me why you are a fan?

I'm basicly studing her fans and not her in person, so I might use your answers in my assignment if thats okay?

Can you please tell me :

1. What inspired you to become her fan?
2. Your views on her star persona (the way she comes across, her attitude, how she positions herself, how she dresses, and so on)
3. Her influence on you? As in, has she inspired your style of clothing, make up?

Any help will be appreiciated!!
Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Posh Fans! I need your help! :)   Posh Fans! I need your help! :) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:51 am

1. I found her very charming, i loved her style, her personality, her voice.

2. I think she manages her career very very well, I wish her the best of luck. She's a lovely & a nice person.

3. Yes she has an amazing infulence on me but I don't like to copy in a blind way.

Well basically, she's my favourite celebrity & every chapter in her life/career is so interesting. She worked & works for what she got & that's a very good example to give to anyone that follows her steps.

Good luck on your studies. & sorry, I just saw your topic now.
Back to top Go down
vicbeck_style
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Posh Fans! I need your help! :)   Posh Fans! I need your help! :) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:24 am

ey! i hope it isnt too late.

1. What inspired you to become her fan? her image. when i saw her i thought ''mom, i wanna be like this when i grow up''
2. Your views on her star persona (the way she comes across, her attitude, how she positions herself, how she dresses, and so on).
she KNOWS EXACTELY what to say, when and to who. she is clever and manages her own enterprise very wisely.
3. Her influence on you? As in, has she inspired your style of clothing, make up? hmmm i thank VB for always having a ''clean'' image. never drugs, or attacking other too publicly. she said it all in a lady-like way. and style, of course hehehe.
Back to top Go down
xxiwearpradaxx

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Posh Fans! I need your help! :)   Posh Fans! I need your help! :) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 pm

hay guys! thanks for the replies!! anymore help will be appreiciated!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posh Fans! I need your help! :)   Posh Fans! I need your help! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Posh Fans! I need your help! :)
Page 1 of 1