Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posh: My life as an LA blonde

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Posh: My life as an LA blonde Empty
PostSubject: Posh: My life as an LA blonde   Posh: My life as an LA blonde EmptyWed Feb 28, 2007 9:06 pm

Victoria Beckham has spoken for the first time of her new life with the Hollywood A-list in Los Angeles.

With a new blonde hairstyle, she confessed she was struggling to find the right family home.

She has been texting pictures of multi-million-dollar properties to husband David, who is still in Spain playing for Real Madrid before moving to LA Galaxy.

Blonde ambition: Victoria Beckham shows off her new hairstyle on a shopping spree in LA

The former Spice Girl said she had started making friends in Hollywood but was reluctant to go partying and clubbing. She said when the family finally moves to California, she would prefer to stay at home with her three children Brooklyn, seven, Romeo, four, and Cruz, two.

Consequently, she has made friends with more "mature couples" such as Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes and Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.

Mrs Beckham, speaking ahead of her return to London, has been on a fact-finding mission in Los Angeles that took in the Oscars ceremony and its parties.

She told the Daily Mirror she was overawed to bump into Tom Hanks - and to discover he knew who she was.

She said: "I was at a party the other day when Tom Hanks came bounding over. He said, "I'm so thrilled you and David are coming over. I'm going to get a season ticket to watch LA Galaxy now."

"All the time he was talking I was just thinking, "It's Forrest Gump. And he knows who I am."

"I don't know if I'll ever get used to that when we move here. I don't get out much, really. I'm usually with David and the boys."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1