Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON

Go down 
+10
Shiraz
lilvb
Tasita
posh-diamond
poshigirl
dewinci
emh82
dabbler
lennu
Caroline
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2006-11-06

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Empty
PostSubject: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 4:11 pm

Sunday, 25 March 2007

David and Victoria Beckham were out in London last night. David was dressed very smartly wearing a suit and Victoria came out dressed in an lous red dress showing her breasts. They had dinner at Scotts Restaurant in Mayfair with Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay.
David seemed to get angry and frustrated with Victoria (aka Posh Spice) as she wanted to pose in front of the photographers outside awaiting their arrival but David just held Victoria's hand and dragged her into Scotts.

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Poshbecks2250306jm8 DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Poshbecks250306ag4
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 5:15 pm

Shocked awful dress, color i like but 💫
Back to top Go down
dabbler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 5:40 pm

No, she has looked worse before, but unfortunately that was about 8 years ago in 1999 when her hair was shorter and she was thinner. Although, she looks better now compared to some of the looks she sported during the World Cup last year.

The pob was a sophisticated hairstyle of a bygone age, so she wore haute couture inspired clothing to go with it. But this new hairstyle is a lot more modern and carefree.

I don't think she cares what people think, as Julian MacDonald said recently. But I bet she looks better in better quality pix.
Back to top Go down
emh82

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 7:40 pm

The colour of her dress suits her and her hair well. Otherwise I'm a little bit dissappointed... don't know why... Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
dewinci

Female Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 8:25 pm

that woman has no taste at all, she look like very flashy now !
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 8:51 pm

Christopher Kane dress

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_56450_celebrity_city_Christopher_Ka DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_56488_celebrity_city_Christopher_Ka

Thank you guys for those pics <3

Hmmm... Im not sure about the dress with her hair but she look great anyway though.. ...
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 8:57 pm

at first sigth i thought wow, but then it was like ohhw what a colour, it's a bit like 'look here i am'
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 9:01 pm

Yeah it was but it wasnt the best colour either on her either because of the hair!!! It look a little bit tacky.. ...
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 9:10 pm

Thanks for posting. I don´t like this dress. I agree with electra. She really looks cheap.
Back to top Go down
lilvb
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
lilvb

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 12:35 am

the dress is fuckin GORGEOUS ... and they look lovely as always :O

tanq ....

hope we get them untagged
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 12:40 am

I hope we can see some HQs, maybe it would change my mind! But from those pics... she look so "un-her"
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 1:54 am

I was waiting to see her in a red dress. :) I was feeling that she will wear one very soon. I think the sandals are the ones she wore in the Anglomania Ball?

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON May1st2006bpe2.th

Btw, I find that she looks absolutely great. Not all 32 old ladies look that young and that lovely in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 2:39 am

That I must agree with you but she ruins the dress with the horrible hairdo and I didnt like what she did with the other shoulder strap! She could do the same thing as the model.. .. but not with the belt and the thing on the zipper though!

Yes is the same shoes from A ball... .. but I also think is the same one she wore at Elton Johns thing in 2005! When she wore that red dress from Cavalli.. ...

That woman has so many shoes and some of them are kinda look a like so dosent sureprice me if she has more of them in some different details and colours!
Back to top Go down
PoshDiva

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 8:49 am

Great pics thank you.... They were on my missing list... Thank God they are out an about again!!! The dress is awful but guys at least those awful extensions are gone... David looks miserable.... But what make me tickle is what do they and the Ramsey's have in common?? 💫
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 12:49 pm

I personally like it on her. And I like her hair cut. I can imagine her presenting her new sunglasses range or her new jeans line with that hair cut, she'll look absolutely nice and cool, really gorgeous.

Maybe in the future she'll be back to the long and dark hair. But imo, all the looks suit her.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 3:21 pm

Shiraz wrote:
Maybe in the future she'll be back to the long and dark hair.

I hope she will not be back to the long hair. I like the pob and her new hairdo more because I think she looks younger, more fresh and cool.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 3:26 pm

tst wrote:
Shiraz wrote:
Maybe in the future she'll be back to the long and dark hair.

I hope she will not be back to the long hair. I like the pob and her new hairdo more because I think she looks younger, more fresh and cool.

I said that, because it's what a lot of people said they want her to do.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 7:34 pm

This dress was on the cover of Russian Vogue in F
ebruary))

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_26513_v_122_408lo

And I like it here more than on Victoria..I think it`s because of her hairstyle...
Back to top Go down
dabbler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 7:58 pm

The pictures haven't been very good though, as they are paparazzi shots with awkward angles. I bet if she did a photoshoot in this dress it would look nice.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 9:41 am

HQs:

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_77566_beckhams_032607_01_122_460lo DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_77571_beckhams_032607_02_122_417lo DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_77576_beckhams_032607_03_122_552lo DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_77577_beckhams_032607_04_122_326lo
(socialitelife)
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 2:11 pm

She looked really good.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 2:32 pm

Nobody think she looked good?!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 4:06 pm

I don't understand these jokes about Victoria's fans. It's like it's a shame to be a fan these days. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 5:49 pm

More HQs

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89242_vic_gordonramsaysupper2_122_423loDAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89242_vic_gordonramsaysupper17_122_581loDAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89247_vic_gordonramsaysupper18_122_361loDAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89248_vic_gordonramsaysupper20_122_381lo
DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89253_vic_gordonramsaysupper21_122_450loDAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89258_vic_gordonramsaysupper22_122_398loDAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89263_vic_gordonramsaysupper30_122_458lo
DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89267_vic_gordonramsaysupper32_122_454loDAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89272_vic_gordonramsaysupper48_122_352loDAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Th_89277_vic_gordonramsaysupper50_122_399lo
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Shiraz wrote:
I stopped reading comments in some sites, it's always so negative.

i agree with you sometimes her so called fans are really negative in some sites, ok you can say your opinion if you don't like but someones are so 'brutal and mean' Despise . Well i visit there because i like some real fans there and it's nice to talk with them.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Star
Star
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 8:31 pm

I think we should say our opinion even if it`s negative.I really hope that Victoria reads them and she WILL NEVER WEAR SMTH SIMILAR AGAIN!!!!)))

Maybe it is HQs or I just got used to this outfit ,but she doesn`t look so horrible as it seemed at first...
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 8:36 pm

Of course everyone should say their opinion even if it's negative, but how to say it is different thing.. i don't know how to explain it but some comments of ther 'fans' are so 💫
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 9:05 pm

Caroline: I was thinking the same thing Smile She actually look better in HQs.. ..
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 9:30 pm

maybe her hormones got crazy that night and so she choose that dress in this colour....
Back to top Go down
lilvb
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
lilvb

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 9:54 pm

yeah I LIKED the look and the dress ... why not ? she looks cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON Empty

Back to top Go down

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next