Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON

Go down 
+10
Shiraz
lilvb
Tasita
posh-diamond
poshigirl
dewinci
emh82
dabbler
lennu
Caroline
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

Female Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2006-11-06

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 2:27 pm

More:

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Nobu50zv6.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Pb2qg9.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Pb3wi0.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Pb4fm4.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Nobu63mk7.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Nobu57jv1.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Nobu64lr9.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Nobu58iq5.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Nobu61cp9.th DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Nobu62vc5.th
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 2:31 pm

^ Se looks really good. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 5:26 pm

if i were to be vicotria reading some of the negative things my 'fans' have to always say abt me, i will def. lack self confidence (i hear she somethings visits denden-wonder how she feels reading all the negative stuff there)
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 5:39 pm

Yeah.

And "on topic", I'm sure if she was in front of these people (who say she don't look good), they will not take there eyes from her. I mean look how great she looks :

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Nobu62vc5.th

The make up is nice, the jewelleries, the dress, the hair cut and she is a great and gorgeous person. That's what I see.
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 7:00 pm

I think she look nice in that pic to Shiraz Smile
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 8:09 pm

I somewhere read that she had really bad headache and she didn't drink shampagne which Diddy tried to give her. Very Happy They write that because Diddy is known about taking some drugs..
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 4:49 am

Thanks for the pics.. not liking the hair. That's some nicceee bling they got going on.. that ring of hers is huge!
Back to top Go down
aimsylee
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star
aimsylee

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 11:40 am

this dress makes her hair look nicer! i want the pob back!
Back to top Go down
poshigirl
Star
Star
poshigirl

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:36 pm

I think I like this outfit better than the one from Giles :/ to graduate fashion show.. ...
Back to top Go down
lilvb
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
lilvb

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:52 pm

pls do not bring old topics Up Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON   DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM OUT IN LONDON
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2