Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria's beauty tips ...

Go down 
+5
posh-diamond
Tasita
Richie
extremely_posh
Shiraz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Victoria's beauty tips ... Empty
PostSubject: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 5:53 pm

Victoria's beauty tips ... Th_806861994_Scan_122_19lo

(thanks Caroline for the scan)

The $2,000 La Prairie skin cream;

This expensive moisturizer is the 'cream' of the crop. Luxury beauty brand La Prairie has unveiled a $2,000 limited-edition jar of its Skin Caviar Luxe Cream to mark the firm's 20th anniversary. The moisturizer, which comes in a silver case studded with 2,400 Swarovski crystals, contains ingredients like caviar and seaweed. Celebrities such as Victoria Beckham and Jessica Alba are said to be fans of La Prairie products :

HQ picture of the product :

Victoria's beauty tips ... Th_10018_La_Prairie_122_385lo

Extract from the Glamour Magazine interview 'November 2007 Issue' :

Glamour (UK) : 'Which beauty products can't you live without - especially you, David, with your hair?'

David : 'I always carry clippers with me. Because the majority of the time I clip my own hair. Ben Cooke has always done our hair but usually he does the first cut and then I just keep it trimmed.'

Victoria : 'And aslo you've got your shower gels. David and all three boys go in the shower and they all use the shower gel and the shampoo and everything.'

David : 'The boys have all got the aftershaves in their bathrooms. All set up nicely. So that's really the only stuff. I'm not really a tweezer person. When I use them I tend to borrow Victoria's.'

Glamour (UK) : 'And you don't mind, Victoria?'

Victoria : 'No, it's fine. We share! With me I love Dermalogica, Yonka, La Prairie and Jo Malone is an inspiration.'
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 7:11 pm

Victoria's beauty tips ... 0208spicebeautyvictoriayo7

Beauty :

We go behind the scenes for an exclusive look at the Spice Girls’ beauty secrets with their team of stylists known as “the glam squad”. Find out how Emma, Geri, Mel B, Melanie C and Victoria create their distinctive and iconic stage looks for The Return Of The Spice Girls tour.

Victoria :

Hair stylist Larry says :

For the tour I wanted something a bit edgier, with cleaner lines for Victoria. Prior to the tour she had a longer bob, so I lifted it and gave it more height and volume. It has a more edgy shape now. Victoria is a fashionista and one of the most photographed women in the world, so for me to be able to give her a signature cut for this tour is an honour.

Make-up artist Maria-Louise says :

It’s a very sexy seductive look for Victoria on this tour, and I’ve gone slightly stronger than usual because she can carry it off. We’ve done a really smoky eye, with red and chocolate browns as opposed to blacks. We’ve also gone with a fake lash, lots of eyeliner to ping her eyes, and a really defined brow.

How It's Done :

Larry says: I shampoo and blow dry Victoria’s hair every show day, so with that in mind I use products that both protect her hair from the heat and moisturize, especially since she has gone from blonde to brunette recently. Whilst the hair is still wet I put a protective cream on to help sustain healthy hair through the heating process.

Then I blow-dry her hair with a serum that provides shine & volume. Once her hair is blown out I spray her with a light, misting, volumising hairspray because Victoria loves tons of body and lift. I basically round brush her and flatiron her, and finish it off with a really light shine mist.

Maria-Louise says : I use natural oil on Victoria’s skin to give it hydration, as the powders we use can be very dehydrating.

For lips, she doesn’t have it straight out of the pot, I actually mix three colours together because it’s perfect. It’s absolutely fabulous for her. If you look closely, you’ll see that Victoria has a brown lip for part of the show, and then we change it to a wine-red when she does her catwalk because it’s stronger. That stays on for the next couple of songs and then we change it back to the brown glossy lips for the rest of the show.

The normal rule in make-up is that you can’t have a heavy eye and a heavy lip but it works for Victoria on this particular show and she carries it off really, really well.

BEAUTY TIPS FOR 2008

Larry Sims
Hair stylist for Emma & Victoria

Women are going a bit classier. Old Hollywood is coming back and women are taking time to take care of their hair. Lines and textures are really strong this year. Less is more, the simpler the better… but with great shape and a great cut you can’t go wrong. larrysims.net / for bookings therexagency.com

Maria-Louise Featherstone
Make-up artist for Emma & Victoria

For spring/summer, it’s a fresh and light look with glossy lips. Very healthy, like you’ve had lots of sleep. I do like a really good natural eyelash, a good mascara and a really nice defined eyebrow.

Infos & Picture brought to you by www.thespicegirls.com
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 12:05 am

That pic is just perfect!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Extract from a new interview published on Cosmopolitan magazine:

Q : - "You've perfected your fake tan - any tips?"

A : - "Contrary to rumour, I don't hop into my own tanning booth - I did get sent one once, but I don't use it. I get spray tans by this talented guy in L.A who makes it look really natural. I have to do my bit and make sure I .. properly beforehand. The trick is not to put fake tan on top of fake tan or it'll end up looking thick and orange."

Q : - "How do you look after your skin?"

A : - "I keep it out of the sun! It's the best thing you can do for your skin, and probably the reason I don't have any wrinkles at all. Having oily skin like mine also helps keep lines at bay. I use moisturisers that are not too greasy and I drink a loads of water. I recommand baby wipes for cleaning. Dermalogica and YonKa skincare and The Body Shop Body Butters."

Q : - "Do you always wear make-up?"

A : - " I rarely wear it at home. I think men probably like women more natural than we think they do - David always says he likes me make-up free."

Source :

Victoria's beauty tips ... Th_87075_Cosmopolitan1_122_141loVictoria's beauty tips ... Th_87076_Cosmopolitan2_122_486lo

(credit madison for the scans)
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:35 am

Found it here : http://ceeme.onsugar.com/2683322

Victoria's beauty tips ... Plusy
Back to top Go down
Richie
Star
Star
Richie

Female Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Thanks Shiraz....nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Her eyes are gorgeous. Thanks Shiraz.
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 pm

Good news : fake tan is over : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1196137/Fake-tan-Victoria-Beckham-lightening-up.html
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 am

thank a lot
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 pm

She looks so much better without fake tan. Love that natural look.
Back to top Go down
xico_posh

xico_posh

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 am

Thankss!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/ericpadilla
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Eyes make-up :

Victoria's beauty tips ... 2rp70pk
Victoria's beauty tips ... Ohr7s9
Victoria's beauty tips ... Znuaro
Back to top Go down
ebond
Star
Star
ebond

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:46 am

WOW!thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
posh-diamond
Star
Star
posh-diamond

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:01 pm

wow i love the eye make-up thanks
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Apparently Victoria uses this cream :

8-Hour Cream Skin-Protectant

Victoria's beauty tips ... 314f22g

An absolute must have for everyone! This skincare classic restores, calms and helps relieve chapped, cracked and dry skin. It works efficiently to sooth roughness, redness and minor skin irritations. By Elizabeth Arden
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Victoria's beauty tips ... 2mmf47
Back to top Go down
vicbeck_style
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:02 pm

perfect in the last picture! thanks shiraz!
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Great nail varnish colour Love it

Victoria's beauty tips ... 14bqhlg
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:01 pm

She wore this colour a few times, I love it.
Back to top Go down
joanne19
Star
Star
joanne19

Female Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:17 pm

love her eyes they are gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Related to her tan :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1200660/Meet-Mr-Spray-Tan-man-whos-toning-Mrs-Beckham.html;jsessionid=3C6A65B6B1305853934EB0150FA7D121

She's right. The orange tan is really not good.
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 am

^ Agree! Looking like an oompa loompa is never a good idea ;)
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Pictures of Victoria doing her make-up :

Victoria's beauty tips ... 92b91d42340125Victoria's beauty tips ... Th_182395561_mu_122_32loVictoria's beauty tips ... 6ff1cb42340328Victoria's beauty tips ... Th_068719919_97_122_406loVictoria's beauty tips ... Th_227514926_up_122_61loVictoria's beauty tips ... Th_534788577_UP_122_52lo
Victoria's beauty tips ... 2431b143010829Victoria's beauty tips ... D066fc43011173Victoria's beauty tips ... Ceb71e43011407Victoria's beauty tips ... B8e81643013557Victoria's beauty tips ... Th_182440471_BB_122_95loVictoria's beauty tips ... Th_068793683_makeup_122_247lo

On that picture Victoria's beauty tips ... Ceb71e43011407she's using that product :

Victoria's beauty tips ... 11lrk3d

http://www.asos.com/Model-Co-Eyebrowz-Designer-Brow-Kit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=77611
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 pm

. Tan :

- Article from The Journal, UK (july 25th, 2009 Issue)

The article here : http://www.journallive.co.uk/lifestyle-news/beauty-tips/2009/07/25/meet-james-read-the-tan-man-61634-24231480/

Scans from it :
Victoria's beauty tips ... Dbe20543118943Victoria's beauty tips ... 26529643118944Victoria's beauty tips ... 49796443118981Victoria's beauty tips ... 1591b443118945

. Make Up :

- Article from The Jakarta Post (Indonesia) (july 25th, 2009 Issue) It says Victoria uses the Mineral makeup.

The article here : http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2009/07/25/beauty-goes-natural.html

Scans from it :
Victoria's beauty tips ... 9f7ef043119180 Victoria's beauty tips ... 63960443119181Victoria's beauty tips ... 22e0b043119183Victoria's beauty tips ... Cfb59543119185
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:46 am

Daily Mail is very into that tan issue :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1203100/Why-celebrities-blame-women-risking-lives-sunbed-salons-look-tanned.html
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Elemis’s Japanese Camellia Oil is really great for preventing stretch marks.” Victoria Beckham (from TEHAI)

Victoria's beauty tips ... 2jeuuj6

http://www.timetospa.co.uk/product.asp?category_name=221&ParentOid=118&product_id=00763
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:31 pm

wow there is all VB's tips here on that Marie Claire article :

Victoria's beauty tips ... 662aaa43653447

http://mymakeupblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/ask-my-makeup-blog-victoria-beckham.html

It's a french VB fan who asked that blogger about VB's make-up & the blogger posted that scan for her. hehe great.
Back to top Go down
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P
Tasita

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks Shiraz.
Back to top Go down
extremely_posh
Star
Star
extremely_posh

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:23 am

thanks a lot shiraz Love
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Old article from Elle (USA)

by Megan Deem

_ Any advice on how to wear fragrance?

Victoria : "Less is more - I'm a firm believer that you shouldn't smell someone before you see her. And don't spray perfume in your hair. It can make it frizzy and change the tone of colored hair.

_ You're always in heels. How do you take care of your feet?

Victoria : "Bliss makes a really good foot lotion; it's thick. I put that on with socks before I go to sleep. I also use Bliss hand cream, which comes with moisturizing gloves you wear at the same time. David must think I'm loony, because I get in bed with gloves and socks on.

_ Any current obssessions?

Victoria : "I spend more time on my eyebrows than I used to. I always thought, Oh they're just brows. But now I pay attention to them; I brush them and am careful not to overpluck."

_ Do you get daily blow-outs?

Victoria : "No, I was introduced to flatirons years ago, and they're addictive. Those by GHD are great; they're compact. I feel frizzy if I don't use one before I leave the house. I don't put anything in my hair first to protect it from the heat, but I really should."

_ Other than a smoky eye, what's a must for a big night?

Victoria : "Scott Barnes Body Bling. I put it on my chest if I'm going out on the evening. It creates iridescence in the right areas."

_ You're sort of known for not exercising. Is there anything you do to stay fit?

Victoria : "I've done Pilates four times, and I'm going to get more into it. I absolutely hate sportswear, and I hate flat shoes. I tried running once in flip-flops, and that did not work. For Pilates you can wear socks and you don't sweat. I'm not big on that either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's beauty tips ...   Victoria's beauty tips ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria's beauty tips ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next