Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elda
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star
elda

Female Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2007-02-14

SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow Empty
PostSubject: SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow   SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:48 am

SPICE BLOG 05 February 2008
Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow

Hi everyone,

It's been a really busy week. We arrived in Boston last Monday ahead of our show on Wednesday night.

Before the show I did a dVb signing in Saks and it was a huge success. I want to say a big thank you to the hundreds of fans that turned up, it was a great welcome. I'll be doing more signings over the next month so I hope to see some of you there. I'll be at Saks in Chicago on February 15 and then on February 26 I'll be at Holt & Renfrew in Toronto.

From Boston we went to Montreal and then we went to Toronto. The kids were so excited when we landed in Toronto because there was so much snow. They had a snow ball fight the minute their feet touched the ground!!

We really enjoyed our first show in ‘Spice City’ Toronto, it was great to be there and the crowd were so loud. I’m back at the hotel now and we are getting ready to travel to New York for our next show on Wednesday night. We really are having a great time on the road, its fun to be back together with the girls and I'll be really sad when it's over.

Lots of love

Victoria
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ekijackman
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow   SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:50 pm

Nice, thanks.
Back to top Go down
*Beth23*
Star
Star
*Beth23*

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow   SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:36 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow   SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow Empty

Back to top Go down

SPICE BLOG-Victoria on Spice City and lots of snow
Page 1 of 1