Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's ..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's .. Empty
PostSubject: VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's ..   VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's .. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 4:11 pm

Becks in for the chopper

05/02/07

David Beckham is heading for the chopper as two of his pals plan to tie the knot on the same day.

He is desperate to watch best mate Gary Neville get hitched to Emma Hadfield in Manchester on June 16.

But his wife Victoria, 32, is keen to see fellow WAG Alex Curran, pictured, marry England ace Steven Gerrard later the same day near Liverpool.

So the couple are looking to fly between the two big bashes by helicopter.

There are even rumours that Manchester United ace Gary has asked David, 31, to be best man.

He did the honours for Becks when the ex-England skipper married Victoria in 1999.

An insider said: “There’s no way David wants to miss Gary’s big day.

“They’ve been close friends for so long and it’s possible that David will have duties he will not be able to miss out on.

“They’re toying with one solution of flying between the two by helicopter.

“The venues aren’t far apart and it will be much quicker than driving.”

Gary, 31, plans to wed Emma, 26, in Manchester Cathedral, followed by a reception at their sprawling 17th Century home.

Steven, 26, and Alex, 24, are reported to have booked a stately home near Liverpool and sent out invites to the do, said to be costing around £500,000, last week.

The guest lists will look remarkably similar as both have a host of mates from the football world.
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's ..   VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's .. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 4:53 pm

I think that they will choose Gary's weddings, because Gerrard has deal with OK-magazine Shocked Last summer i think one reason for that they didn't go to Cheryl's weddings were OK_mag. And they are not friends of Gerrards and they probably are not even invited to that wedding.
Back to top Go down
~poshbecks~
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's ..   VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's .. EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 10:19 pm

lennu wrote:
Last summer i think one reason for that they didn't go to Cheryl's weddings were OK_mag

really? i neva knew dat it was because of dis that they didnt go to their wedding. anyway, i do not lyk alex curran n becks is bessie wiv Gary so i thik they will go to his wedding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's ..   VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's .. Empty

Back to top Go down

VB to attend Curran & Gerrad wedding + Neville's ..
Page 1 of 1