Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams Empty
PostSubject: Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams   Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams EmptyMon May 07, 2007 3:21 pm

Welcome to the neighbourhood! Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams

David and Victoria Beckham will soon be able to call on high profile neighbours to help them settle into Californian life.

The couple's close friends Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have just bought a luxurious £18 million mansion just down the road from the new Beckingham Palace in Beverly Hills.

Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams Poshpa0705468x240vg1

The 1.3 acre property was not even on the market, but couldn't refuse Tom Cruise's impressive offer.

The Cruise's trumped the Beckham's in terms of price: Posh and Beck's paid £11 million for their sprawling villa, which they signed the deal on last week.

With seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms, Cruise's property will provide ample space for the couples' daughter Suri, 1, and Cruise's adopted children Isabella and Connor.

The home also boasts large swimming pool and tennis courts.

Tom and Katie played a large role in the Beckham's decision to move to America, with Victoria and Katie already regulars on the Hollywood shopping circuit.

David sought counsel from Cruise before deciding to transfer to Los Angeles Galaxy.

David said at the time: "Obviously I asked him for his advice because he is a very wise man and a very good friend of mine.

"It's going to be a big help for us to have friends when we arrive in L.A."

Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams Cruise2splsh468x347mq4.thTom and Katie move in near the Beckhams Cruisesplsh468x356aa4.th
Back to top Go down
stiffo
stiffo

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams   Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams EmptyMon May 07, 2007 3:41 pm

I thought so too...except they also have a house in that neighbourhood which will make sense....because that's the only explanation i can think of
Back to top Go down
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams   Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams EmptyMon May 07, 2007 3:42 pm

Hi, i must say that people.com has that news , it says that Cruise's old house is rented and now they have bought house near Beckhams... i'm confused.. 💫
Back to top Go down
**Sarah**

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams   Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams EmptyTue May 08, 2007 12:24 am

I read somewhere that this house is for Tom Cruise's mother !!
Back to top Go down
dabbler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams   Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams EmptyTue May 08, 2007 1:29 am

**Sarah** wrote:
I read somewhere that this house is for Tom Cruise's mother !!
No, I think she just has a room there as she lives with them. A bit like Sandra will have in the Beckhams' new pad, she pretty much lives in Madrid with them since the divorce with Ted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams   Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom and Katie move in near the Beckhams
Page 1 of 1